Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby wetsuit stockists

Options
  • 08-05-2013 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

Anyone know where I could get a baby wetsuit (vest) for a 9 month old in Dublin? There's a few places online but we'll need it before the weekend. I can't think of any shops in the city centre that are likely to stock them.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

roro2 wrote: »
    Anyone know where I could get a baby wetsuit (vest) for a 9 month old in Dublin? There's a few places online but we'll need it before the weekend. I can't think of any shops in the city centre that are likely to stock them.

Thanks

Got one in jono maman bebe but phone them cos they had some in stock but had to order our size!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Mothercare?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Is there a 52 degrees north shop in dublin? That's where I got ours in cork.

edit, t'internet says Blanch and carrickmines.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭mary1978

both waterbabies.ie and aquababies.ie sell them and you can collect it from them in blanchardstown or north strand...

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭roro2

Thanks, I ordered one online. But if it doesn't arrive by tomorrow I'll have to make a quick dash to aquababies/jono maman bebe!

• Advertisement
Advertisement