Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pop up shop, looking for a contact

Options
  • 08-05-2013 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    I'm considering opening a pop up shop as an experiment to lead on to a more permanent retail venture.

I've been trying to mail around contacts that I've found via Google but to no avail. I was wondering if someone might have set up a pop up shop before and have a contact I could get in touch with?

Any help would be brilliant!

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Thanks for that, I had actually thought I had been on that site but that wasn't the case. I'll give them a buzz.

I'd much rather Dublin city centre but I presume the waiting lists would be crazy.

€200/week is more expensive than I thought, but still cheaper than entering a lease obviously.

Any thoughts on the disadvantages of opening a pop up shop? I was thinking it might be negative in some ways since it means your presence is less permanent, so that if someone wants to come back with a problem you'll be long gone.

Advertisement