Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Location, Location, Location - any Kirsty & Phil types out there ?

Options
  • 08-05-2013 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭

Been watching Location Location Location on daytime tv lately - I should get out more often I hear you say !!. Anyway, just wondering if anyone has used or thought about using a broker or professional house hunter to source and / or negotiate a property deal ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Been watching Location Location Location on daytime tv lately - I should get out more often I hear you say !!. Anyway, just wondering if anyone has used or thought about using a broker or professoonal house hunter to source and / or negotiate a property deal ?

Wouldn't a broker/house hunter cost money, money most people don't have in the first place ????

Besides this is Ireland, so before long it will emerge there was a racket where the brokers/estate agents were in cahoots.

Remember the mortgage brokers feeding client information to the EAs ?

I am not allowed discuss …

• Registered Users Posts: 33,619 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Two tubes.
    Anyone could do what they do.

Kirsty now so successful she moved on to programmes telling you how to make crap cushions for your home:rolleyes:

Advertisement