Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderator/Silencer from UK

Options
  • 08-05-2013 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hey all
    I'm off on a stag weekend this weekend and I phoned a shop located near where I'm staying just to inquire if they had a certain silencer I've been after for awhile, and sure enough they do and its cheaper than I expected. Just wondering what the craic is with bringing back here? Anyone any advice or am I opening a big can of worms for myself?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

Have them ship it to your local rfd. The shop won't be entitled to sell it to you even if they decide to as you don't have an English licence or permission for a mod there. As it is from another EU country and as a can is considered a firearm in and of itself you need an import licence from the DOJ if you don't have one you will be importing a firearm illegally. Even if you had a european firearms pass you would still need the import licence and permission from the local police over there to be in possession of it.

Advertisement