Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arty Drawing Exam???

Options
  • 08-05-2013 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

So basically I have my JC drawing exam tomorrow and I'm doing some practice for it now , I looked at the marking scheme for the drawing exam :- 5 marks go for "personal" and another 5 goes for "creative" under the interpretation marks. I was just wondering how can I make my drawings personal and creative , because I'm going to draw a shoe and I have no idea how to make it personal or creative :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

ronan74 wrote: »
    So basically I have my JC drawing exam tomorrow and I'm doing some practice for it now , I looked at the marking scheme for the drawing exam :- 5 marks go for "personal" and another 5 goes for "creative" under the interpretation marks. I was just wondering how can I make my drawings personal and creative , because I'm going to draw a shoe and I have no idea how to make it personal or creative :confused:
    Just pick an interesting show and try draw it as well as possible. Don't forget to contrast tones.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ronan74

ok , thank you :)

Advertisement