Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling Mobile Phone Limerick

• 08-05-2013 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

Quick question,
    Im looking to sell my Blackberry and upgrade to an iPhone Just wondering where in the city could I sell and get a decent price for the phone? I've looked on all the online selling place envirophone ect but id prefer to do it locally if possible! Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

STADEdeLUC wrote: »
    Quick question,
    Im looking to sell my Blackberry and upgrade to an iPhone Just wondering where in the city could I sell and get a decent price for the phone? I've looked on all the online selling place envirophone ect but id prefer to do it locally if possible! Cheers!

http://adverts.ie
    http://donedeal.ie

etc

You will get a better price than any store that take second hand phones like cash converters

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Not a lot of demand for Blackberrys to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭STADEdeLUC

bazz26 wrote: »
    Not a lot of demand for Blackberrys to be honest.

I know, Really have fallen down the market, Still there are business men/women who still like the email,security and keyboard of the blackberry.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Can't praise adverts enough, in the past week I've bought 2 phones on there with no hassle

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭STADEdeLUC

Just listed it there for the craic, Still wouldn't mind finding a place in the city that buys phones!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Clareman wrote: »
    Can't praise adverts enough, in the past week I've bought 2 phones on there with no hassle

Got an iphone5 on there no hassle either! Lad I met was very sound!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Colemania

+1 for adverts. Done so many great deals for phones/xbox games on there whether it be buying or selling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

The Chinese internet cafe on Thomas St. might be worth a shot. They bought a friend of mines phone recently

Advertisement