Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Parking

Options
  • 08-05-2013 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi,

Anyone got a code for cheap parking please?

Thanks a mill
    R

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Qwerty27

Bump on the look out for an up to date code....Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭bb86

I am also looking for one... anyone know of any? cheers!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

What do these codes do? are they for short term, long term, or private competitor parking?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭bb86

sKeith wrote: »
    What do these codes do? are they for short term, long term, or private competitor parking?

Gives you a discount on your parking - I need to leave the car there for 9 nights so wouldn't mind a 10% off code or something like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Quick park were doing a special of €35.00 for 7 nights recently, check them out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭IrishGaz

Ryanair are offering the following an dcode needs to in CAPS and only for 7/8 days.
    If you’re heading off to the sun this summer, save a little extra before you even fly out. When you book flights with Ryanair.com, you can also get long term parking at Dublin Airport for only €25 for one week if you book before 4th June. Use promo code SUMMER1423 when prompted online to avail of this limited offer price. Terms and conditions: €25 offer applies to 7/8 days parking in the long term car park at Dublin Airport. This offer is for a limited time only and is exclusive to Ryanair passengers. Applies to bookings made from 21st May to 4th June 2013 (inclusive), for entry from 21st May to 30th Sept 2013, (inclusive). Booking to be made by clicking on booking link in promotional email and quoting the promotional code supplied when prompted. Subject to availability.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭rockihudson

spotted this on irish sun if any use
    promo code IRISHSUN13
    for €10 offholiday parking. book before june 4thbook . it for 2 wk stay in blue carpark.entry can be from june 17th to sept 30th

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

spotted this on irish sun if any use
    promo code IRISHSUN13
    for €10 offholiday parking. book before june 4thbook . it for 2 wk stay in blue carpark.entry can be from june 17th to sept 30th

I never say omg...but omg! Great code. Just booked 2 weeks in the blue car park for €40. Thanks so much for posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,522 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

whats the long term blue like? I have always used the red and like the big spaces etc but price seems to have gone wayyyyyyyyyy up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭cullenswood

Just tried it there, and they seem to be fully booked

• Advertisement

TheDriver wrote: »
    whats the long term blue like? I have always used the red and like the big spaces etc but price seems to have gone wayyyyyyyyyy up

It's much the same as the red car park but its usually not as busy. You may have to wait an extra 5 minutes for a bus and it takes about 15 minutes to get to the airport terminal. So just give yourself an extra 20mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wuzziwig

Cheers for that. I just booked 2 weeks for €40 too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Spipov

i cant seem to get that code working (IRISHSUN13)

Promotion Code - The Promotion Code is not valid

For dates:

13.06.13 - 18.06.13

Spipov wrote: »
    i cant seem to get that code working (IRISHSUN13)

Promotion Code - The Promotion Code is not valid

For dates:

13.06.13 - 18.06.13

I think the coupon is only valid for 2 week stays.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭lennyloulou

I cant seem to get the code to work either, we are looking for dates june 30th to july 14th... it is coming in at 54e,,, help please!

Make sure you type the code IRISHSUN13 in capital letters. I just tried your dates there and it's working fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Worked for me just there, €40 for 2 weeks in early July. No sign of the €10 Loop voucher though.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭simons104

Worked for me, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

IrishGaz wrote: »
    Ryanair are offering the following an dcode needs to in CAPS and only for 7/8 days.
    If you’re heading off to the sun this summer, save a little extra before you even fly out. When you book flights with Ryanair.com, you can also get long term parking at Dublin Airport for only €25 for one week if you book before 4th June. Use promo code SUMMER1423 when prompted online to avail of this limited offer price. Terms and conditions: €25 offer applies to 7/8 days parking in the long term car park at Dublin Airport. This offer is for a limited time only and is exclusive to Ryanair passengers. Applies to bookings made from 21st May to 4th June 2013 (inclusive), for entry from 21st May to 30th Sept 2013, (inclusive). Booking to be made by clicking on booking link in promotional email and quoting the promotional code supplied when prompted. Subject to availability.

Tried that code and it gives the same price as a regular booking in the Blue car park.

However, the Irish Sun code gives the same deal for just €40.

Happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

what happens if you books for 2 weeks and stay longer few days?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭IrishGaz

Hi,

I am also looking to book parking from the 25th of June to the 17th of July and did have it a few weeks back for €89 Euro but did'nt book it and went to check today and its is now €136.50 for the "Holiday Blue Long Term - €6.50 per day". Has anyone got any ideas on getting this price back down?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭maximo31

Hi all,
    Any discounts for parking in Dublin Airport from 17th to 23 of June please?
    Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭larry1

maximo31 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Any discounts for parking in Dublin Airport from 17th to 23 of June please?
    Thanks in advance.

Bump June 29th- July 13th please?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭A New earth

Quickpark have good online deals at the moment e.g. €50 for 14 days

http://www.quickpark.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭wowy

Does anybody have a code? Heading away for the weekend, so will be booking parking tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭vickers209

Bump

Any Codes About

• Registered Users Posts: 8 cheekybarry

Any views on a code? Booking tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Any code .... Pleaseeeeeeee!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

yup looking for a code please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 Tenente

Hi heading away for two weeks on Mondaywould love a discount code for parking please if anyone has one would really appreciate it! Thanks

Advertisement