Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to sell clothes and bits and bobs?

• 08-05-2013 3:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭

I had an uncle pass away last year and my family inherited the old family house where he lived. There's tons to do to it to bring it up to being ready to live in and it's full of old (clean) clothes and bits and bobs.

Is there somewhere we can sell the clothes? I remember hearing my friends talk about places where they weigh them and buy them off you?

Tons of old bits and pieces too, is there somewhere we can sell these? Might do a car boot sale for a lot of the smaller bits.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Cash for Clothes in the Roxboro shopping centre, between the take-away and the fruit and veg shop. :)

And Clondrinagh Indoor Market on a Sunday for the bits and bobs. The price of a pitch there is very reasonable and you're not tied to going every week - a once off or a couple of weeks is fine. The lady you need to speak to is Valerie. They have a facebook page. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭betonit

how much is the pitch

Advertisement