Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furniture Village Mullingar

Options
  • 08-05-2013 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Now that it's been open a few weeks has anyone bought anything out of here yet? Myself and the OH were looking at sofas in there last week and she fell in love with one of the suites. So before we buy, can anyone vouch for the quality/service of this place? Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭leitrim1

Now that it's been open a few weeks has anyone bought anything out of here yet? Myself and the OH were looking at sofas in there last week and she fell in love with one of the suites. So before we buy, can anyone vouch for the quality/service of this place? Cheers!

Looking for sofas myself this weekend, how did you get on with Furniture Village ? Tks

Advertisement