Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KWA glock 17 vs glock 19

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,234 ✭✭✭sdanseo

I've a Glock 17 - it's a big enough gun. I think size wise, I'd probably prefer the 19 (hoping to get one soon enough).

As for everything else, they're going to be borderline identical. Perhaps a couple extra shots in the 17.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭TheSunderz

so youd prefer it for being compact ? Why does the glock 17 feel big and bulky ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

well the G19 is smaller than the G17 so it will probably fit your hands better if you have smaller hands. It's can also be easier to get out of a proper holster because it's smaller but it's all down the personal preference, it's like asking what's better, M4 or HK416, they're pretty similar (in airsoft terms) so it depends on what you're going to be using it for :)

Advertisement