Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Predictions

Options
  • 08-05-2013 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

If anyone knows anything coming up for definite in the following subjects please do say, i wont bite.. or if anyones teacher has guaranteed anything : history , business, geography or anything at all..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

No teacher can guarantee anything on the junior cert, but can give very good predictions that could come up. I suggest having a very good idea on the Revolutions, Reformation, Industrial Rev and Age of Exploration for history, huge possiblilty they're coming up this year in Q6 and Q5, maybe even Documents too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

If anyone knows anything coming up for definite in the following subjects please do say, i wont bite.. or if anyones teacher has guaranteed anything : history , business, geography or anything at all..
    Nobody knows? That would defeat the point of sitting an exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Hi OP, try not to limit your study based on predictions, they really are just guesses.
    No harm in having a closer look at a certain section if someone has a 'feeling', but make sure you cover each course and familiarise yourself with past exam papers and marking schemes, so you know what's expected of you re number of points, how much to write etc. Learning the ways of the marking schemes is a better way to spend your time for the next month than looking for predictions :)
    www.examinations.ie is a good resource for finding past papers and marking schemes to help you study.
    Good luck with Junior Cert

Advertisement