If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CLEARANCE - Mixed bag of stuff!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Muppet,
    is it an all in one system (like the Denon DM39) or hifi separates with speakers you are chasing - I'll get the guys to do a decent sweep for you and an Onkyo-a-like for fatboy over the next 24 hours,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Either one would be fantastic :D

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Trompette wrote: »
    Hi RS sellers,

I am looking for some hardware for music 80% (classical 40%, jazz 40%, other 20%) and films 20% (opera, romantic, comedy), so sound should be the best for my budget ~€1800.
    My best choice is Denon 2313 or better and Monitor Audio RX6 front with surround 5.0 as I think I don't need sub.
    Was told Marantz are good for my needs but are more expensive.
    I'd be grateful to get this stuff at " (less than 1/2 price) " as usual ! ;-).
    Display, open box... welcome.

Many thanks
    Take care

Hi Trompette,

Thanks for getting in touch :)

We'll be able to get you something well nice in that budget. 

We've got a very nice price on the 2313 to clear them so even better choice :)  Quality amp too and should do justice for both your music and movies.

Very good choice on the RX6s by far our best floorstanders before going £1000 + in my opinion.  Handles bass very well also so you should be spot on with out the sub there. 

For the 2313, RX6 (standard finish, RX Centre and RX rears you'd be looking at £1,869.80 / €2,280.24 all brand new boxed.

I'll have a chat to the powers that be and see if we can sharpen the price up a little.

Chris

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi RS sellers,

I am looking for some hardware for music 80% (classical 40%, jazz 40%, other 20%) and films 20% (opera, romantic, comedy), so sound should be the best for my budget ~€1800.
    My best choice is Denon 2313 or better and Monitor Audio RX6 front with surround 5.0 as I think I don't need sub.
    Was told Marantz are good for my needs but are more expensive.
    I'd be grateful to get this stuff at " (less than 1/2 price) " as usual ! ;-).
    Display, open box... welcome.

Many thanks
    Take care
    Ok, our normal discounted  price on that system,

Denon AVR2313
    Monitor Audio RX6 Floor-standing speakers
    Monitor Audio RXC Centre speaker
    Monitor Audio RX FX Rear surrounds

is just over £1900 - Chris' price is £1869.95 - how about if in a fit of madness we did that on a Euro for Pound deal? ie €1869.99 (must be finishes we have available from stock)

You really won't get a better price than that !

I'll hold that offer open until Thursday 16th May...

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

Is the Denon AVR 1713 still there?
    What speakers could you give me. Decent mid quality for about €100?.......Please!

cursai wrote: »
    Is the Denon AVR 1713 still there?
    What speakers could you give me. Decent mid quality for about €100?.......Please!

Hi Cursai,

I believe someone was chatting to you earlier regarding this :)

Any other queries just let me know.

Chris

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Trompette

Ok, our normal discounted price on that system,

Denon AVR2313
    Monitor Audio RX6 Floor-standing speakers
    Monitor Audio RXC Centre speaker
    Monitor Audio RX FX Rear surrounds

is just over £1900 - Chris' price is £1869.95 - how about if in a fit of madness we did that on a Euro for Pound deal? ie €1869.99 (must be finishes we have available from stock)

You really won't get a better price than that !

I'll hold that offer open until Thursday 16th May...

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

Thanks for your quick quotation.
    Happy to read you still have the stuff, however I was expecting demo/expo with “(less than 1/2 price)” as you did previously. I think you did this quotation for brand new, sealed box. I am not in a hurry, do you think there are some opportunities I could get this equipment in demo/expo condition within 2 months?
    I forgot I'll need speakercable, so it's more over my budget.

BTW could you provide some technical info regarding you speaker cable ref Cambridge Audio Symphony 200/300/400/bi-wire, I couldn't find any in your web site, nether in the Cambridge web site.

Let me know.
    Many thanks, we keep in touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

Hi Cursai,

I believe someone was chatting to you earlier regarding this

Any other queries just let me know.

Chris
    He was. Great help from Dave and many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 fatb0y

Muppet,
    is it an all in one system (like the Denon DM39) or hifi separates with speakers you are chasing - I'll get the guys to do a decent sweep for you and an Onkyo-a-like for fatboy over the next 24 hours,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

With bated breath I wait :-) by the way a DM-39 would win over the Onkyo-a-like for me any day if you can offer a good deal on a winged piece :-) I am a big Denon fan, got a 1912 with the MOnitor audio 5.1 setup from you guys a couple of years ago and though I never got to install the bxfx to date, the sound is just incredible...
    Better go to sleep with fingers crossed...

v10.large.jpgshowimage.php?image=308360.jpg&max_width=555&max_height=555
    fatb0y wrote: »
    With bated breath I wait :-) by the way a DM-39 would win over the Onkyo-a-like for me any day if you can offer a good deal on a winged piece :-) I am a big Denon fan, got a 1912 with the MOnitor audio 5.1 setup from you guys a couple of years ago and though I never got to install the bxfx to date, the sound is just incredible...
    Better go to sleep with fingers crossed...
    Fatb0y

I don't have any OB DM39's but I can do a new silver DM39 for you with a brand new boxed pair of Monitor Audio BX1 at just £279.95 ( which is £100 off!

Alternatively I can do a Yamaha CRX550 - slightly higher spec than the DM39 and a more audiophile product - it is also slightly more powerful than the DM39 and it also includes an ipod dock as standard - have a look at the spec here: http://www.richersounds.com/product/mini-hi-fi/yamaha/crx550/yama-crx550-blk - I can do this with the BX1's at £279.95 or perhaps more interestingly I have a brand new sealed pair of Monitor Audio Vector V10 speakers that did retail at £99.95 - they are out of their boxes but still sealed in their outer wrapping - I can do the CRX550 with the V10's at £239.95 - this really is a great sounding (and looking) combo - keep us posted if these are interesting?

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Fatb0y

I don't have any OB DM39's but I can do a new silver DM39 for you with a brand new boxed pair of Monitor Audio BX1 at just £279.95 ( which is £100 off!

Alternatively I can do a Yamaha CRX550 - slightly higher spec than the DM39 and a more audiophile product - it is also slightly more powerful than the DM39 and it also includes an ipod dock as standard - have a look at the spec here: http://www.richersounds.com/product/mini-hi-fi/yamaha/crx550/yama-crx550-blk - I can do this with the BX1's at £279.95 or perhaps more interestingly I have a brand new sealed pair of Monitor Audio Vector V10 speakers that did retail at £99.95 - they are out of their boxes but still sealed in their outer wrapping - I can do the CRX550 with the V10's at £239.95 - this really is a great sounding (and looking) combo - keep us posted if these are interesting?

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John but neither really standout for me. I'll wait and see if I can get more cash together and get the DM39 with the DAli for 50 more. I presume all these ipod dock as standard anyway are on the way out as they only support the iphone 4.

• Advertisement

Thanks John but neither really standout for me. I'll wait and see if I can get more cash together and get the DM39 with the DAli for 50 more. I presume all these ipod dock as standard anyway are on the way out as they only support the iphone 4.
    No problem MP - sorry I just can't find anything suitable 'distressed' for you, but I'll be posting a small list of Open Box kit that we checked out yesterday when clearing space for our new demo room construction!

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

Hi John,

Thanks for your quick quotation.
    Happy to read you still have the stuff, however I was expecting demo/expo with “(less than 1/2 price)” as you did previously. I think you did this quotation for brand new, sealed box. I am not in a hurry, do you think there are some opportunities I could get this equipment in demo/expo condition within 2 months?
    Trompette,

unfortunately we really just cannot offer that product at 1/2 price! as you correctly surmised - all the product I have quoted you for is brand new stock and I honestly don't think that you will find a better price anywhere for this system in Europe.

You may be able to find some of it over the next few months from open box but honestly there is no chance that we will have it all or even several pieces of this available from ex-display or open box over the next 2 months.

Apologises we coant be more helpful in this instance and if we can assist please don't hesitate to give us a shout,

ATVB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

Hi John,

Is the Denon 1713 gone? Also wondering do you take trade ins? Looking to upgrade the 1311 i got from you guys last year. Still 100% but just want that all important ARC

Hi John,

Is the Denon 1713 gone? Also wondering do you take trade ins? Looking to upgrade the 1311 i got from you guys last year. Still 100% but just want that all important ARC
    Johnny,

unfortunately the AVR1713 is long gone to a happy Boardie - I do have an Onkyo HT-S3505 last one, ex display which is a full 5.1 pack including speakers, receiver and 5.1 speaker pack that did retail at £399.95 - I'll happily clear it at £209.95 if you would like it??

It's a current model - have a look at the details here:
    http://www.eu.onkyo.com/en/products/ht-s3505-75921.html

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭beanian

Is the Yamaha RX-A820 AV receiver still for sale?

pioneer%20sc-2022%2002.jpg
    beanian wrote: »
    Is the Yamaha RX-A820 AV receiver still for sale?
    That's cleared - way gone I'm afraid - I do have a few Brand new boxed Pioneer SC - 2022http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/products/42/98/405/SC-2022-K/page.html which I can do at £399.95 reduced from £799.95 - It's a really spectatular receiver with 7.2 Channels and 7 HDMI inputs - have a look at the review here at £900

http://www.homecinemachoice.com/news/article/pioneer-sc-2022-review/14328

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

Those do look really well but I think I'll stay with the Boston acoustics speakers I got at the same time as the 1311 for the moment. I'll just have to keep a closer eye on the forum for a bargain receiver :-)

Those do look really well but I think I'll stay with the Boston acoustics speakers I got at the same time as the 1311 for the moment. I'll just have to keep a closer eye on the forum for a bargain receiver :-)
    I'm sure we will find something for you before too long ;)

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

That's cleared - way gone I'm afraid - I do have a few Brand new boxed Pioneer SC - 2022http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/products/42/98/405/SC-2022-K/page.html which I can do at £399.95 reduced from £799.95 - It's a really spectatular receiver with 7.2 Channels and 7 HDMI inputs - have a look at the review here at £900

http://www.homecinemachoice.com/news/article/pioneer-sc-2022-review/14328

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

Quick one on these....are they 4K enabled? Conflicting info. on the interweb.

Can you let me know?

Ta!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ace18_ire

Hi, 

Along with the 4k Q is the wi-fi built-in or do you need an adaptor? 

If you do how much is it please?

Have you any other amps similar or better to the above on offer?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭honestbroker

Hi,

I'd be interested in 

Pioneer BDP330 Blu Ray/CD - originally £249.95 - Now £29.95
    Open Box - good condition 
    http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Home/Blu-ray-Disc/Pioneer-Blu-ray-Disc-Players/BDP-330
    if it's still available

Hi,

I'd be interested in 

Pioneer BDP330 Blu Ray/CD - originally £249.95 - Now £29.95
    Open Box - good condition 
    http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Home/Blu-ray-Disc/Pioneer-Blu-ray-Disc-Players/BDP-330
    if it's still available
    Honestbroker,
    unfortunately this is an older thread - and I'm afraid that this Pioneer has already been sold.

I do have the following Pioneer BDP's available:

Pioneer BDP450 - £184.95
    Pioneer BDPLX55 - £249.95
    Pioneer BDPLX70 - £129.95 (last one to clear demo)
    Pioneer BDPLX71 - £129.95 (last one to clear demo)

Keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Hi John,

Quick one on these....are they 4K enabled? Conflicting info. on the interweb.

Can you let me know?

Ta!
    Bump.....:)

Bump.....

Hi Butters,

From what I've picked up the 2022 doesn't have 4K upscaling.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.