Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History

Options
  • 08-05-2013 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can provide me with some help for history
    My history teacher is completely incompetent (I didn't even know what a history exam paper looks like until I sat down to my mocks) so I think I need to look to other sources
    When it comes to Q. 6 and it asks you to write an account of something how much should you be aiming for?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Man City 10

exovoomnia wrote: »
    Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can provide me with some help for history
    My history teacher is completely incompetent (I didn't even know what a history exam paper looks like until I sat down to my mocks) so I think I need to look to other sources
    When it comes to Q. 6 and it asks you to write an account of something how much should you be aiming for?

Half to a quarter of page max should get you an A/B answer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

Write as much as possible, if you run out of things, for example, if it tells you in Q6 D it explain the start of WW2 for 14 marks, if you run out of things to say leading up to the war, don't be afraid to mention the results of the war etc, you won't lose marks for adding more.

Advertisement