Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sig2Big

Options
  • 08-05-2013 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I had the following image plus a link to a DD ad in my sig and it's been removed. Image limits are 500X125 and this is 380X123. It appeared exactly like this:

Pontiac Firebird Trans Am For Sale
    979087e1-b7fa-4ab9-b1b3-2c0c02ca0ba2_zps2fddc5c7.jpg

What have I done wrong?

Thanks.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It's nearly 50% over the allowed filesize. The link in your sig to the sig rules gives the limits.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Spear wrote: »
    It's nearly 50% over the allowed filesize. The link in your sig to the sig rules gives the limits.

Had a look at that already - says the limit is 500X125. I went to resize it using Photobucket and it says it's 380X123 - is that wrong?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Had a look at that already - says the limit is 500X125. I went to resize it using Photobucket and it says it's 380X123 - is that wrong?

Filesize, not image dimensions.

Any chance you could resize it for me to the acceptable level as I don't know how to do the correct filesize, only dimensions. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Save this and upload to your own account. I'll remove it from mine later tonight.

Image Removed.... good luck with the sale.

• Advertisement

Mr E wrote: »
    Save this and upload to your own account. I'll remove it from mine later tonight.

Cheers dude! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

lovely car btw:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

returnNull wrote: »
    lovely car btw:D

Wanna buy it? I think he's selling :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

lol danny would love to but pesky RL is in the way :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I seen one of those in Garda HQ there a few months ago...near the medical wing, I wonder if that was it. Damn fine looking machine for sure

• Advertisement

EnterNow wrote: »
    I seen one of those in Garda HQ there a few months ago...near the medical wing, I wonder if that was it. Damn fine looking machine for sure

Wasn't mine anyhow! :D

Advertisement