Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite toys - 10 month old

Options
  • 08-05-2013 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

I think it is time to buy my little fella some new toys...

Can people give recommendations on what is their little ones favourite toys at around 9 - 12 months?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

My lo just turned 1 loves stacking cups and her ball pit at that age. Still does. And books, absolutely loves books. Loves being read to too, sitting on my knee with the books that have little buttons that squeak and makes noise is what she loves must but she will also pic her books up and flick through the pages kissing any baba's and pointing at things saying "that" and looking at me to answer what "that" is.
    She has loads of toys (too much already) but plays with these the most.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

My Girls favourite thing to play with from about 8 months was a basket of pegs from penny's. She's 15 months old now and still plays with them daily

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Xdancer

From about 9 months stacking cups became a huge favourite. Anything that had buttons and made noise/played music were loved too - particularly a Fisher Price remote control she was given.
    For her 1st birthday we got her Duplo andshe loves it.

Advertisement