Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JG G36C Firing Problem

• 08-05-2013 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

Haven't used this in over a year but decided to use it today. When I pull the trigger back it does nothing unless I pull it back very hard. Even then it only works every 3 or 4 pulls. I don't think it's the battery either because that's fully charged. Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

you could have carbonised contacts or they could be spread out too much. either way it would be no harm to open the gearbox and have a look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Untamedlemon

As thermo said definitely check the contacts and replace them with gold plated ones or a MOSFET if you can. Could also be a bad battery if it's been left for a year with charge in it but not being used.

Advertisement