Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill shock due to housemate - payment options?

Options
  • 09-05-2013 12:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭

Hello! 

This morning, I received a final notification for unpaid bills, to a total of 337 euros, more-or-less out of the blue. My situation is that I live in a shared let, and it appears that one of my housemates never paid their share of the previous bill (1/4 the total amount), and also threw away the current bill before I even saw it or was aware it was due.

In short, what are my options to get this bill paid, as it stands? 

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Fenster,

If you are the named account-holder, do private message me your Electric Ireland account number and your name/address in full as they appear on your account, as well as either your date of birth or the contact telephone number on your account. We can have a look and see what instalment plan options would be open to you.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement