Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worlds End open water swimming

Options
  • 09-05-2013 2:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭

Hi lads...
    Just wondering has anyone ventured back into the water at world end yet, i know a group went swimming there last year every monday at 6pm, just wondering have they started back yet as I'm eager to get back into the water ...

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

Trig1 wrote: »
    Hi lads...
    Just wondering has anyone ventured back into the water at world end yet, i know a group went swimming there last year every monday at 6pm, just wondering have they started back yet as I'm eager to get back into the water ...

not been in yet, but a few of us hitting the lake next week to get some OW training in, will post back as to how cold it was

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭BennyMul

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Trig1

I'm sure they will allow me to tag along even if i'm not a member of the club!! I am a Limerick man :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Planning to head out next Monday myself. See you guys there

Advertisement