Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

View Security camera on phone

Options
  • 09-05-2013 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

I use RAMS_H264 to view my home security camera on my PC. Is there a programme that will allow me to view on my Android phone.
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭SemperFidelis

try MEye but you'll need to configure port forwarding on your firewall if not already done.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Ninjakettle

The excellent and free IP Cam Viewer Lite works with a lot of cams.
    You may need to set up DynDNS for viewing outside your own network.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

go with noip.com. I use them and they're free and good service

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

garroff wrote: »
    I use RAMS_H264 to view my home security camera on my PC. Is there a programme that will allow me to view on my Android phone.
    Thank you

What make is the dvr

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭garroff

Make: XDH04.
    John, how do I get a programme onto my phone. I can find them on the pc but how to get them on the phone. As you might guess, I am a novice at the tech end.
    Thanks for your help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Make: XDH04.
    James, how do I get a programme onto my phone. I can find them on the pc but how to get them on the phone. As you might guess, I am a novice at the tech end.
    Thanks for your help.
    Corrected that for you.
    have a look at the cctv direct site here
    iphone app is called i-rams, not sure about android. Drop them an email and they'll let you know

J
    many thanks.

Many thanks to everyone who responded. Have downloaded the software and it is working brilliantly.
    I appreciate the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

Many thanks to everyone who responded. Have downloaded the software and it is working brilliantly.
    I appreciate the help.

Which did you download? I have the same DVR and use A_Rams15 for Android as i-rams is only for the iPhone AFAIK!

• Advertisement
Advertisement