Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Killers

Options
  • 09-05-2013 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I know they have gone off the boil and all but I heard For Reasons Unknown on the radio yesterday - great song

what are your favourite Killers songs?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

Moved to Music forum. Not alt/indie.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭alleystar

Glamorous Indie Rock & Roll or Goodnight, Travel Well.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Cosmicfox

I wasn't a huge fan but they great at EP last year. My favourite would be 'When we were young'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

I only really like one song of theirs..

Everything else they have done since their breakthrough album leaves me feeling cold.That song human is a great example of a song thrown together for the quick bucks..

Are we human or are we dancers?
    my signs are vital,my hands are cold.

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Hannibal

their first two albums were top notch, a couple of good songs on the third and their new one isn't too good. They remind me of Kings of Leon a bit, good music then lost their way by going too commercial and looking for chart hits and now they can't get back to what they were

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭kitnan

Spaceman is my favourite song! Always loved The Killers, always will!

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Carne

Not really a fan either, but I do like Arctic Moon's remix of Miss Atomic Bomb.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

Dotsey wrote: »
    their first two albums were top notch, a couple of good songs on the third and their new one isn't too good. They remind me of Kings of Leon a bit, good music then lost their way by going too commercial and looking for chart hits and now they can't get back to what they were

I think their Debut Hot Fuss had the best singles while Sam's Town is the better all round album. Their new album did pretty well in the charts for them and is their best selling album since their debut. They always been a singles band bit like T-rex or Slade were in the 70's. Their greatest hit's will be a cracker.

Advertisement