Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New angel shop

Options
  • 09-05-2013 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys just wondering if anyone has been to the new angel shop in ballybough? If so what did you think is it worth a look?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,423 ✭✭✭✭Victor

What is an angel shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

A spam shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

Nah its brutal.

Worst Angel shop EVER

* like the op I may not be telling the full truth here.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,518 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I don't think this particular shill is going to attract any custom lol. Even if you believed in angels I don't think they'd be pleased with people making profits off them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

http://www.angelsmemorialcards.com/index.php

Some sort of sympathy card shop, one in finglas village, Glasnevin cemetery down the road.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,979 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I'll have one Angel of Death please. Don't hold back on the death now you hear?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

A lot of talk about shills and spam but yet, not one reported post. Report post button looks like this report.gif for future reference.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement