Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loose Siberian on M50 (exit 13).

• 09-05-2013 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭

I was in my car in pretty heavy traffic at around lunchtime today travelling north and on the exit 13 off ramp. I noticed a Siberian walking down the ramp towards the m50. Just an alert for anyone missing this dog. Hopefully it has been safely returned to its owner.

Apologies it was simply not possible to get out of my car to rescue him.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Saw 3 JRT type dogs on Sunday morning walking along in Ballymun - assumed the guy a bit behind them was the owner... An hour later my friend is driving down the m50 and there was the 3 of them sauntering along! :eek:

sometimes they are dumped on the motorway so people would pick them up quicker :( So its not their problem anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

sometimes they are dumped on the motorway so people would pick them up quicker :( So its not their problem anymore.

This has become ridiculously common in the last couple of years. Can't understand the mentality of someone who would do it. Not only are you seriously endangering the dogs life but it could also cause a serious accident and be very dangerous for anyone who might try to stop and help. Complete and utter madness!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

This dog was rescued, and is now with the DSPCA. Not chipped, around 2 years old, very friendly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Great news. Was he on the M50?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

Bullseye1 wrote: »
    Great news. Was he on the M50?

Apparently so, northbound towards the dundrum/sandyford exit.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=516018601793423&set=a.462817267113557.105869.461851970543420&type=1&theater

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Badger and a bit of an escape artist. Apt name.

Advertisement