Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

painter and decorator

Options
  • 09-05-2013 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Can anyone recommend a decent, reasonably priced painter and decorator
    in the gortahork area?

It's for external work. and possibly some internal work depending on pricing.

Thanks!
    Post edited by muffler on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭dunnerc

anybody???

jasus there must be full employment in northwest donegal,or have all the tradesmen left?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭tanka006

Hi Dunnerc,

I have sent you a PM

I've no connection to the Guy - he painted the outside of my home in Falcarragh - I am very happy.

Tanka

• Registered Users Posts: 46,101 ✭✭✭✭muffler

dunnerc wrote: »
    jasus there must be full employment in northwest donegal,or have all the tradesmen left?
    Bear in mind that this forum isnt exactly overrun with people posting or viewing and ideally you would need a regular here who is from the Gorthahork or surrounding areas and who is also "in the know" about painters to give you a good recommendation. :)

thanks for the replys folks.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement