Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the story with the Conneely posters around town?

Options
  • 09-05-2013 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

NdZIHuBNdZIHuB.jpg

Anyone have the story behind them? [/nosy]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭asdfg!

Who did he upset?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Ha ha ha!

Brill.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭asdfg!

asdfg! wrote: »
    Who did he upset?
    What am I saying, who didn't he upset?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭G Power

here's the audio to the now infamous RTE radio Ireland interview where Padraig Conneely made this statement

skip to 6.14

http://www.rte.ie/news/morningireland/player.html?20120309,3222608,3222608,flash,257

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

He is the only councillor that chooses not to be contactable by email..
    I looked up the word buffoon in the dictionary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

This clown displays the swaggering arrogance that is,and always has been,the trademark of the Blueshirts in Ireland. In the Morning Ireland interview he sounds drunk on power. The only difference between him and the scum that flood our cities with drugs is that this guy wears a suit.
    Roll or the next local elections and indeed general election when i have no doubt charletens like him will get their come-uppance:mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Sometimes being from Galway is embarrassing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭G Power

snubbleste wrote: »
    Sometimes being from Galway is embarrassing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEgiNag27WI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Cleahaigh

washman3 wrote: »
    This clown displays the swaggering arrogance that is,and always has been,the trademark of the Blueshirts in Ireland. In the Morning Ireland interview he sounds drunk on power. The only difference between him and the scum that flood our cities with drugs is that this guy wears a suit.
    Roll or the next local elections and indeed general election when i have no doubt charletens like him will get their come-uppance:mad:

Sheesh, he's just a city councillor with a long standing love of being pictured beside potholes. You'd think he had his finger on the button. You're drug dealer analogy is, frankly, retarded.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Cleahaigh wrote: »
    Your drug dealer analogy is, frankly, retarded.

I agree.

Its an insult to drug dealers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

What does it say for the Gombeens that voted for him.:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

i love how the galway advertiser page on facebook get half their news from here. at least they're spreading the words of the galway people. well done :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Ludikrus

asdfg! wrote: »
    Who did he upset?

The crusties who were shacked up in eyre square.

Advertisement