Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gun Safe

• 09-05-2013 10:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

I have a 3 gun safes Brand new still in boxes' for sale they holds 5/7 guns it is called a TAHOE, has an interior storage compartment with 2 keys for holding Ammo. Heavy 5 bolt design. Made of reinforced 2mm Thick steel Plate with Epoxy Power -coated finish.

Dimensions:12 x 13.5 x 56.1/4"Weight is 97Lbs.

I have put a price of €150 on each safe they are worth over €250 each if not more but as I got a chance of 3 of them I asked could I offer them to the people here as money is tight now and will help anyone getting started this season.

If you need it posted you must pay the posting or courier amount on top of the asking price.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭wildcatares22

where are you based lad? i assume it's collection only.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Tawny Owl

In Kildare area Curragh side collection is an option or I can deliver to the Naas Road area I do use a courier in my work place for parcels, so I may be able to get a very good delivery price I did use them before to deliver a diving jacket to Cork only cost a tenner.

i'm near mullingar, could ya get a delivery price for me. thanks lad.

I have some lads from work going to Mullingar / Athlone every second week maybe you could buy them a break feast roll and they will meet you there how does that suit.

that would be bang on lad. i'll pm my number and ya can let me know when they're around next.
    cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 307 ✭✭gavindublin

Can I collect it Saturday evening, coming from Dublin

that would be bang on lad. i'll pm my number and ya can let me know when they're around next.
    cheers

Sold to yourself I have sent my number by PM will put one of the 3 aside and give you a call when delivering hope the lads don't eat a big Breakfast and I am delighted to help as a safe can be expensive. :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 307 ✭✭gavindublin

Post didn't send first time. Can I take one of these off you please

Post didn't send first time. Can I take one of these off you please

Gavindublin I have the second one put aside for you, I have sent a PM with my number,

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 506 ✭✭✭moby30

PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 philbk

I live near sallins and will take the third one if it is still available? Pm me your number please

The safes are all sold as per the above posts. I hope you all get good value from the safes, I will be in touch.

Thanks, Enjoy and safe shooting this season.;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement