Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deloitte Saskatoon

Options
  • 09-05-2013 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Does anyone know what service lines there are in Deloitte in Saskatoon? Do they have an audit department or is it just internal audit? I will be moving in August and I am hoping to get a transfer to there and just wanted to know if they have an audit service line.

Other than that, does anyone know anything about other companies in Saskatoon that would be good to work for? My background is financial services audit.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 RoutleyLaw

The questions you have about Deloitte can be answered by looking at their staff on LinkedIn.com.

Deloitte seems to be very pro LinkedIn, and their recruiters use it frequently to recruit candidates; a while ago they contacted me about an immigration lawyer job through that way.

Check it out. Good luck!

Advertisement