Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living In Tubbercurry???

Options
  • 09-05-2013 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Im inquiring on what tubbercurry is like to live in, i see that the rent for 2bedroom and 3bedroom houses and flats are really reasonable and nice...but i contacted an old friend from the town, and he gave the place a bad rap, and doesnt usually go for home visits much anymore as he lives elsewhere...any info would be much appreciated ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭davebirl

Where do you currently live? Its a quite old typical Irish small town like any other. I'd tell you to live in Sligo town if possible but it depends on what you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 psychosismoses

davebirl wrote: »
    Where do you currently live? Its a quite old typical Irish small town like any other. I'd tell you to live in Sligo town if possible but it depends on what you want?

I want peace n tranquillity, I was told there's alot of dodgey dudes about it, and that not so long ago crack was being sold there,...I don't like to listen to many people cause there usually negative so like to get couple opinions, is there much to do there?? Sligo only down the road if I ever want to visit, not my cup of yea for living

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

I was told there's alot of dodgey dudes about it

Now take that and it a hundred fold for Sligo. I don't know much about bad spots to live in Tubbercurry, but one or two estates were mentioned in the Champion recently. But like anywhere, I'm sure there are some grand spots to live there.

Check out lettings on Daft.ie, search under Tubbercurry and then maybe post back here with a list of estates you've seen. I'm sure someone will probably know those areas and maybe be able to give you some good advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 psychosismoses

Now take that and it a hundred fold for Sligo. I don't know much about bad spots to live in Tubbercurry, but one or two estates were mentioned in the Champion recently. But like anywhere, I'm sure there are some grand spots to live there.

Check out lettings on Daft.ie, search under Tubbercurry and then maybe post back here with a list of estates you've seen. I'm sure someone will probably know those areas and maybe be able to give you some good advice.

Parklands is the estate, there's actually a couple of houses vacant there for 70 week which is craziness unless they just can't get them let,,,there was also apartments for same price beside golf course...now I've been about the block so it's not like IM new to this, just don't wanna waste my time if it's too much hassle, don't need any flac

Advertisement