Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atomic Sourballs.

Options
  • 10-05-2013 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anywhere that stocks these? Green box of a similar style to Atomic Fireballs.

Edit: In Dublin is fine. Can't find them down my neck of the woods.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

(Where is your neck of the woods?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭keelanj69

star-pants wrote: »
    (Where is your neck of the woods?)

Tipperary. Few shops around do fireballs alright. Gf goes to dublin everyday so if you know somewhere that would be great.

Apologies, I mis-interpreted your post, I thought you meant you could find them in Dublin fine, but not your own area (and as such were asking for places in your area).

I'll keep an eye out in Dublin but I don't recognise the pack. Will have a look in some of the 'olde sweet shops' as they tend to stock overseas products.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭keelanj69

star-pants wrote: »
    Apologies, I mis-interpreted your post, I thought you meant you could find them in Dublin fine, but not your own area (and as such were asking for places in your area).

I'll keep an eye out in Dublin but I don't recognise the pack. Will have a look in some of the 'olde sweet shops' as they tend to stock overseas products.

I've checked a few around the country and the one in Templebar. Maybe theyve been withdrawn from the market in Ireland. May resort to amazon.

Thanks.

Did you try the 'olde sweet shop' on Dame Street - Mr Simms?

Although one or two websites say they're out of stock so you might be right with them being withdrawn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭SimonLynch

They've been unavailable for about 2 years now, Atomic Fireblast still widely available.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭SimonLynch

If you're desperate I can give you half a dozen boxes, 2 years out of date, no money required and no responsibility taken :)

Advertisement