Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good stories for Crusader Kings 2?

Options
  • 10-05-2013 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

For those of you that dont know, Crusader Kings 2 (despite it mediocre title IMO) is not really about Crusades 2 and is one of the most engrossing games I have ever played. My dream is a marriage between Creative and Paradox- medieval war 2 with CK2 faints
    The game turns you into a complete sociopath and in my story I married my aunt to turn from a lowly irish earl to king of england, murdered my brother to remove a threat.(Dont feel sorry for him he was a **** who was trying at every importunity to undermine me, when he died I twirled my moustache and how I laughed). I was later imprisoned by my mother (she didnt appreciate her son being killed by her other son) in a brutal civil war that saw me lose my empire in england and saw a william wallace lite rise to gain independence for Scutland Then when i was old enough i broke out of prison overthrew the Wicked Witch in another brutal civil war won by Swiss mercenaries. Threw her in prison and had her murdered in an fake prison escape. I restored the glorious Irish empire, crushing the pesky Scots and I'll tell ye lads it was satisfying to invade Normandy haha but it didnt end there because the king (remember the little boy?) was old and infirm and my half brother who was the son of the brother I killed in a glorious twist had me drowned in the bath while he ascended the throne and imprisoned his rival heir who he had executed while the kingdom plunged into another decade of war and pestilence... sigh
    But anyways whats your great story when play CK2?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 MR.SKYRIM

so I was invaded Spain and murdering children I do not notice that Italy be conqueror by the golden horde

Advertisement