Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chiropodist/Podiatry Clinics

Options
  • 10-05-2013 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Has anyone been to The Chiropodist Clinic in Douglas, Tramway Terrace? I need to attend a Podiatry clinic somewhere and The Chiropodist Clinic is on my doorstep but a few years ago I went in and the woman at the time mentioned that they use holistic therapies before carrying out nail surgery. This has put me off somewhat because I don't really believe in holistic therapy for this sort of thing. I welcome any recommendations as well. I believe there is a clinic on Glasheen Road but this is quite far away for me, I was hoping to get somewhere local or town centre, somewhere that it's handy for me to get home from. Thanks.

Advertisement