Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick DJ's

Options
  • 10-05-2013 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hey all!

Looking for DJ's that are looking for a regular gigg! Those who are either looking for a regular spot, or a one off gigg!

It will be for an event taking place on the 14th June, 11pm until Late!

Anyone that might be interested or know of anyone who might be I'd appreciate it :):D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭tara m

Hi there - I recently moved here from uk, and can dj - what are you looking for, a pa setup and dj or someone to just turn up and play?

I do vinyl and some cd - a wide range of music, what's your thing?

Tara ;-)

I'd be interested in this. Any more details?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 LadyLuck2012

Hi There GoOnYouDirt,

I would be very interested :) I am a young DJ looking for work I have done plenty of Gigs Pubs, Horans Nightclub Tralee and a couple of other local gigs! Where can I find more Details?

Fiona

• Registered Users Posts: 34 djs101

Hi I am very interested in this if you want to contact me i can send on an email address, I am a young female DJ :-)

Advertisement