Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top Gun Clothing / Lowa Boots.

Options
  • 10-05-2013 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I would just like to take this opportunity to reply to a recent thread on here incorrectly alleging that we were/may be selling counterfeit Lowa Boots. Although the thread has been removed, I would like to try repair any damage done to our reputation in the minds of the forum members.

We only sell the genuine article and our Lowa boots are indeed supplied to us by TKC Sales. Our prices are set to match the keenest prices we were able to find from our on-line competitors.

Due to an oversight, TKC have not yet put us on their list as an official stockist but I have just spoken to them and this oversight will be rectified first thing next week when the 'website person' returns to work.

Furthermore, as a result, Trading Standards also visited us/contacted TKC about the matter and have confirmed that we are selling the genuine article.

Being a regular forum user myself (scuba diving) I know that posts from businesses are generally not that well received but I trust you will understand my concerns about this matter and forgive this intrusion.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

TOPGUN LTD, as you are posting on behalf of a company I have to ask you to refrain from posting any further until you have obtained a verified rep account from the guys in the office. They can be contacted at reps@boards.ie

Please note that further posts without having first obtained a verified rep account will result in a siteban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 TOPGUN LTD

I've already emailed them / wouldn't have done this but for the accusation / I've no intention in touting our wares / I just want our name cleared.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,141 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OK, I'm locking this thread as the OP is not in a position to post further until receipt of the required clearance from the office

A general message to all posters though, as the original thread was taken down as soon as we saw it - do not throw unsubstantiated accusations of fake mechandise around anywhere on Boards - as the OP has pointed out in this case there may be perfectly valid reasons why an organisation has not yet made it onto a formal "stockist" list

Thanks

Beasty

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,141 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Just an updatew here - the OP has confirmed they are now listed in the lowa stockist list

I'll leave this thread closed - the OP does not intend posting again, but if anyone has any further questions please PM me

Thanks

Beasty

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement