Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Editing Software

Options
  • 10-05-2013 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭

Unsure if this is the right forum but if it's not I'm sure a mod will move it.

Anyways, I'm looking for software for video editing. Preferably free :pac:

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Windows Movie Maker isn't bad for basic editing.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Probably better in A/V Editing.

It's a little bit of a chore to get Windows Live Movie Maker installed, but it is quite functional if you're on a $0 budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

Thanks for that Trojan. Thanks for your suggestion too Kenny, it's only pretty basic stuff I'll be doing anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CheerUp001

Windows Movie Maker
    ShowBiz
    Coral VideoStudio
    Sony Vages
    YouTube Movie Maker, ect.

I personally use ShowBiz as the mp4 editor to edit phone videos

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

There's premiere elements too. The benefit of paying for an editor these days would be that they're easier to use with more functions.

You should check out adobe website too, I know they've started a cloud service and you can get access to the entire suite for €20 a month so they might have an even better rate for something like elements.

• Advertisement
Advertisement