Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nose piercing+Tattoo Places Cost

• 10-05-2013 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I want to get my nose pierced & was just wondering do beauty salons do it? I live in Tubbercurry area so i want to go somewhere in Sligo or Mayo, Does anyone know of a good place?

I'm also thinking about getting a tattoo, just something small & basic i suppose like a star or a feather. I don't have any tattoos so i've got no idea what they cost. I just thought i'd ask on here, & again if anyone could recommend a place in either Sligo or Mayo.

Thank you in advance xxx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Do NOT get pierced in a beauty salon.

They do not have the anatomical knowledge, training, cross contamination training and the ability that a proper piercer would have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

FatCat in Sligo churn out some nice tattoos. I'm unsure if they do piercings there, but it's worth asking. Again, don't get pierced in a salon.

http://www.facebook.com/fatcat.sligo

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

FatCat do piercings, they're run by the head piercer in Connected Ink in Dublin. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 KiefersHot

Do you know roughly what the prices are?

Advertisement