Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will eFibre ever be coming to Narraghmore Co. Kildare

Options
  • 10-05-2013 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭

Hi Eircom reps

I live in Narraghmore Co. Kildare, and I was wondering if we will ever get eFibre (or even Eircom broadband for that matter)??

I know many, many people in the area would be interested in this ... how many expressions of interest would you need to consider us?

Or will we probably never have access to Eircom broadband??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

ToadVine wrote: »
    Hi Eircom reps

I live in Narraghmore Co. Kildare, and I was wondering if we will ever get eFibre (or even Eircom broadband for that matter)??

I know many, many people in the area would be interested in this ... how many expressions of interest would you need to consider us?

Or will we probably never have access to Eircom broadband??

Hi ToadVine

I have looked into this and I'm very sorry to confirm that unfortunately at this moment in time there are no plans scheduled to upgrade this area to fibre broadband or regular broadband. I am unable to advise on your question on eircom broadband ever coming to your area however I can advise on current scheduled plans for our broadband serices and I'm sorry to say that Narraghmore is not included in such plans.
    Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Al

Advertisement