Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

P_1 wrote: »
    True, but its something that you've already done well in and more importantly know how to do well in if you know what I mean

I know what you mean. :) It makes sense, I'm just panicking because this time I actually know how many people will be hearing me sing, and the whole 'comparing me to everyone else in the room' thing freaks me out.

I'm such a fcuking girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Having a few drinks and watching movies with good company. A grand Saturday night :)

Having a few drinks and watching movies with good company. A grand Saturday night :)

Ooh, who's the company? :p

Glad you're enjoying your evening. :D

You've also given me the idea of having a few vodkas before my audition, to loosen myself up a bit. Hmmm...

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Ooh, who's the company? :p

Glad you're enjoying your evening. :D

You've also given me the idea of having a few vodkas before my audition, to loosen myself up a bit. Hmmm...

It's a secret :p

Do it as long as you don't have enough time to sober up. I tend to sing better after a few, there's a very fine line though.

It's a secret :p

Do it as long as you don't have enough time to sober up. I tend to sing better after a few, there's a very fine line though.

Is it the secret person we spoke about before who you wouldn't tell me who he is? :p

Yeah, I know the line between tipsy enough to sing well and just drunk. But it'd make me feel like an alcoholic drinking wine at like 6am. :pac:

• Advertisement

Is it the secret person we spoke about before who you wouldn't tell me who he is? :p

Yeah, I know the line between tipsy enough to sing well and just drunk. But it'd make me feel like an alcoholic drinking wine at like 6am. :pac:

That'd be the one!

Don't drink wine then, drink vodka!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

The car is a micra yes, 99, I love it so much! Had it a year and only had to fix things the nct showed up. It's a great little car, my pride and joy!!

They sound like horrific piercing experiences!! My ears (two each side and the top) were done with a gun. Took me over a month to heal.
    Tragus was done properly, whole side of my face blew up, had to have the piercing removed by the studio and she said it couldn't have been her fault.
    Belly button done properly too years before and it took months to heal.
    Turns out, I'm allergic to the material used in the piercing needle, which is why I react so badly to them! So I don't get piercings any more!

I need a hug :( my grandad just died :(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

I need a hug :( my grandad just died :(:(:(:(

Aw Lyn, so sorry. Been there a few weeks ago with my granny so know how you feel. Condolences. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Lyn I'm so sorry to hear that!

• Advertisement

Thanks guys. :( I have to go to fcuking work too, because there's nobody to cover for me. In my job, I have to be smiley and chatty ALL the time, I'm not allowed be seen without a smile on my face. Good luck to my boss if he thinks that's going to happen today. I texted him to inform him I'd be late, because I want to go and say goodbye to my grandad and give him one last kiss, but he didn't even bother his hole replying. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Sorry to hear that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Are u fcukin kidding me??
    Way t go met eireann
    Bright sunny day with temps of 25 degrees??
    Fcukin day out is ruined now

It's cloudy but there's no sign of wind or rain... it actually looks like there might be a break in a little while...

Lyn, don't be worrying about your boss at the moment, go say goodbye to your grandad x

January wrote: »
    It's cloudy but there's no sign of wind or rain... it actually looks like there might be a break in a little while...

Lyn, don't be worrying about your boss at the moment, go say goodbye to your grandad x

Can't now anyway, just been informed that the police have been called and a post mortem has to be done. It's apparently a formality, but means I can't go see him today and probably not tomorrow either.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I may have woken up still drunk,always a strange feeling.

Eso I'm so sorry. I really am. My grandad passed away almost three months ago, it's so heartbreaking.
    I lost one of my closest friends, basically my big brother, two months before grandad passed. It's been a really rough few months.
    I know how you feel right now so just shout. Massive hugs xxxxx

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm sorry to hear that Eso :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Sorry to hear that Esoteric

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Sorry eso I didn't see your post about your grandad
    I'm really sorry to hear of it.
    Hope your ok.

• Advertisement

Eso im so sorry to hear about your grandad. I hope you and yours are ok. You know where I am if you need anything. And pay no heed to work, that's just bad form.

Thanks guys. :(

My boss was okay in the end, he promised he's gonna get people from town to cover me if he has to, so I'll have two days off for the mass and burial.

Thanks guys. :(

My boss was okay in the end, he promised he's gonna get people from town to cover me if he has to, so I'll have two days off for the mass and burial.

Proper form of your boss. You need to be with your family now x

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

So sorry to hear that Lyn :( :huggles: my thoughts are with you and your family x

Glad to hear your boss is being good Lyn. x

Someone stop me. I'm one step away from ordering Chinese or something. I've been so good all week... stuck rigidly to my "diet" (really just healthy eating but it's new to me!). Talk me down... or at least tell me the healthiest thing to order :p

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Lyn sorry to hear about your grandfather.

January--just order the Chinese!!!Go for it--one a week isn't that bold!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Lyn sorry to hear of your grandad. Hope you're doing ok and I'm sure you'll have extra strength standing beside you at the auditions ;)

So hot and clammy here today. Nearly passed out in it.

Watching breaking Amish, the full story. I am too excited. I am a loser.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Oh thanks for reminding me :pac: Scripted to the last but love it :)

• Advertisement

Go so drunk

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement