Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

jenizzle wrote: »
    I went into Penneys yesterday evening and didn't buy ANYTHING! I don't think I will either till the Autumn-y stuff comes in around August. I have soooo many clothes, and they're getting a bit too big for me too by the time I get to wear them (I know, FML!)

Sorry to hear about your job, Dodderangler.

The autumn-winter collection actually looks really nice, lots of studs, gothic colours and lace. In fairness I only bought a dress, necklace and rings in penneys, it was monsoon that made my purse weep.

Sorry to hear about that dodderangler, I hope things pick up soon.

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Fucking sneaky, nosey, sly, devious teenagers!!!! Aaaarrgggghhhh :mad: :mad:

Had a young one (15) over here today (one of the neighbour's kids, she calls in from time to time). She was out the back with the OH and the kids and I had to go to the shop. While in the shop, got a Facebook notification that "Your friend request with ***** McG**** has been accepted." I never sent her one, so when I got back I asked the OH was this one near the laptop, and she said she was cos she wanted to check something on her FB page.

When she opened my laptop, the Home Page is FB and my log-in and password is already there, so she clicked the login button, sent herself a friend request from me, then logged me out, logged herself in and accepted the friend request.... WTF!!!!??? :confused: :mad:

Id keep an eye on that. It could be innocent, but it could be something slightly more sinister if there's a bit of a teenage crush brewing you could be in murky waters.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Sure PKM can just unfriend her straight away. Put an end to that crazy teen crush movie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I am with you all with the paleness! Covered in freckles though, so it hides some of it on my arms!

Sorry to hear about your job doddle, hopefully something will come around soon.

I agree with the others about the creepiness of the facebook incident PKM, it's all a bit strange!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

In fairness what teenager isn't a bit strange. But yeh creepy all the same unfriend her and leave it at that.

Just in from cleaning the car couldn't give it a proper going over though :(, the wax and cleanser be solid on the car in seconds in that heat.

• Advertisement

Tempted to wash mine too, I have to park it under a tree a lot and it gets covered in tree sap and then bits of tree. gross.

kellief wrote: »
    Tempted to wash mine too, I have to park it under a tree a lot and it gets covered in tree sap and then bits of tree. gross.

Aww I hate that stuff it's horrible on the car, used to have a tree outside my house that done the same car would be covered all sticky and winows glazed over best day ever was when the council came out and cut down the tree because the roots were starting to lift the footpath was only short of standing there with a beer hat one and a giant foam hand cheering them on as they cut it down.

Aww I hate that stuff it's horrible on the car, used to have a tree outside my house that done the same car would be covered all sticky and winows glazed over best day ever was when the council came out and cut down the tree because the roots were starting to lift the footpath was only short of standing there with a beer hat one and a giant foam hand cheering them on as they cut it down.

The trees they planted in our estate are not designed for residential areas as every time you cut them, they come back stronger, so they get huge! It's annoying!

In fairness what teenager isn't a bit strange. But yeh creepy all the same unfriend her and leave it at that.

Just in from cleaning the car couldn't give it a proper going over though :(, the wax and cleanser be solid on the car in seconds in that heat.

I wasn't weird....... *cough cough* pkm is a teenage heartthrob :p

I've been so good not snacking etc, but I want to eat my weight in doughnuts today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭binxeo

Hey folks, wow loving this weather. Spent the whole day again in the pool with the kids...
    This is our pool...... how could I not!!! (And yes that is PKM in the back ground there :P)

262199.jpg

The little one is becoming a real water baby, she is loving it.

Bit of an update on our FB violation last night by the young one across the street. I went over to her mum this morning and told her we don't want her calling over anymore. He mum was raging with her, I reckon she killed the young one after I left. But she needs to learn some boundaries. I have heard some stuff about her today and she is dangerous. She would say PKM invited her and get him in all sorts of trouble, that and she is a gossip, I reckon she wanted to be on PKM's friends list in the background just so she could snoop around his page and see what he is posting and doing and saying so she can add tails to it and spread it around the village. She used to be a really sweet girl but we have been seeing a totally different side to her in the last few months. This was the last straw. I was sitting right opposite her feeding the baby when she was doing all this hacking or whatever...pure brazen!!!:mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

No mankini? For shame PKM, for shame.

Also, good show on talking to the girls mother, she really does need to learn boundaries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

My eldest loves the pool but the other two dip in for a few minutes and that's them done!

Good on you for talking to the girls mother, I hope she learns a lesson but somehow I doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

gregers85 wrote: »

PKM its your own fault for strutting around in that Man-Kini a few weeks back! the girl is obviously infatuated since :P :pac:
    Angron wrote: »
    Well who wouldn't be? *swoon*

Pair of bollixes!! :P :pac: :pac:
    Id keep an eye on that. It could be innocent, but it could be something slightly more sinister if there's a bit of a teenage crush brewing you could be in murky waters.

Aye, and people will believe gossip and lies WAY quicker than the truth!!
    I wasn't weird....... *cough cough* pkm is a teenage heartthrob :p

NOT!! Feck off! :pac: :P
    No mankini? For shame PKM, for shame.

PMSL!! It's in the wash!! :cool:
    January wrote: »
    My eldest loves the pool but the other two dip in for a few minutes and that's them done!

Good on you for talking to the girls mother, I hope she learns a lesson but somehow I doubt it.

Nope. She's too stupid to learn. She's in a huff cos we got her in trouble. She's not embarrassed by what she did, she's not sorry for logging into my account, she's pissed cos we "ratted" on her. FFS!! Dumbass! :rolleyes:

Good day today, spent the day cleaning the car, followed by the gym then helped a mate out doing some building work tired but a day well spent :). Time to relax.

Boss asked me to work tomorrow overtime normally midweek overtime I'd jump at it but **** that weather is to nice for work.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Nope. She's too stupid to learn. She's in a huff cos we got her in trouble. She's not embarrassed by what she did, she's not sorry for logging into my account, she's pissed cos we "ratted" on her. FFS!! Dumbass! :rolleyes:

I'm a little lost for words about that.

Good call on going to her mother. It sounds very shifty, so hopefully she does get something out of it. Even if there was nothing malicious behind it, she was out of order going into your account.

Today was a busy day, friend is off to a ball with our naval officer friend tomorrow, so there was lots to finalise, picking up dresses, doing nails and other bits!
    I'm in bits again, probably due to how busy I was. I'm seriously worrying about my thesis now, it's so close to deadline. This condition is driving me mad at this stage!!!

I'm a little lost for words about that.

Her mum said she would send her over to apologise, but instead she cut me with a look when i was out having a smoke....she is in a huff cause she got caught and cause we ratted her out... No remorse like....sad really.

binxeo wrote: »
    Her mum said she would send her over to apologise, but instead she cut me with a look when i was out having a smoke....she is in a huff cause she got caught and cause we ratted her out... No remorse like....sad really.
    What a bizarre child she is.

kellief wrote: »
    Good call on going to her mother. It sounds very shifty, so hopefully she does get something out of it. Even if there was nothing malicious behind it, she was out of order going into your account.

Today was a busy day, friend is off to a ball with our naval officer friend tomorrow, so there was lots to finalise, picking up dresses, doing nails and other bits!
    I'm in bits again, probably due to how busy I was. I'm seriously worrying about my thesis now, it's so close to deadline. This condition is driving me mad at this stage!!!

Fair play helping your mate,sorry about your health. I cant image. Hope you get a break enough to get you thesis done.

• Advertisement

binxeo wrote: »
    Fair play helping your mate,sorry about your health. I cant image. Hope you get a break enough to get you thesis done.

Thanks, it's a really posh ball so lots to do. So many silly rules (no exposed shoulders, no slits in dresses, must be of a certain length, make up and hair must be of a specific standard) so it was getting through those silly rules. Lads, they have 6 minutes (exactly) scheduled for fireworks! Joys of the Royal Navy!

I'm just fed up at this stage, I feel like I'm not getting a break from the pain and I'm popping pills left, right and centre! I'm working tomorrow (I mind my neighbours baby!) and I've stuff ready to do while he's asleep. I just want it done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I haven't even left my house yet and already I'm dying from the heat. Work is going to be fun. :rolleyes:

I asked my bosses could I get holiday pay for the days I missed, because they gave holiday pay to a colleague who missed a few days last week, and gave it to her on short notice (like, less than 24 hours). But nope, one rule for her and another for me.

Looks like I'll be taking money from my holiday savings!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Had a bit of a singsong with Orim last night to this:

Nom, Mike Patton!

Someones bought my old car :(, hope she's gone to a good home whoever bought it got an immaculate car.

http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/honda-accord-type-s/5326192

Oh and yay sun is out again, time to go out and play me thinks.

Jaysus it's a scorcher out there!

/pointing out the bleedin obvious

Someones bought my old car :(, hope she's gone to a good home whoever bought it got an immaculate car.

I recently spotted my old MX5 driving around my area in the last few months. It was like seeing an ex that broke yer heart. Dunno where it was hiding for the last 3 years, but whoever has it now as put a bit of money into it and fixed it up, it looks well. It was a piece of crap when I had it, and never started right after the ECU had a hissy fit. I'd love to know if/how they got the problem sorted!

Its.... so..... hot......can't. .....move...... take me to a beach and throw me in the water.

My air-conditioned office is lovely and cool. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Its.... so..... hot......can't. .....move...... take me to a beach and throw me in the water.

went for a swim last night!! was unreal!! :D :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I did not realise how much I had missed the beach till I went yesterday. Later on in the day I went to say 'Felt like I was back in Lanzarote' and said 'Felt like I was home in Lanzarote.' Six months on and still not fully settled in Ireland... I didn't even know I missed Lanzarote all that much now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement