Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Seen that the other day brilliant idea, now to find out were in America it is so I can go lie in it, bales of hay are in short supply in Clondalkin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

What about this Marty? :pac::pac:

main-adcffd1a9c3cc7fa5fe19be2726958493411447a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Mylina wrote: »

main-adcffd1a9c3cc7fa5fe19be2726958493411447a.jpg

Hmm don't think that will work in my car but there are penty of skip around I wonder would the neighbours object :pac:.

Also I so want a shot of this

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Mylina wrote: »

Nevermind that, what about this? :pac:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCisTlYjXC-sF0BYAf8OvzZfkMqV8GM7YEOFZXBjzL8xi-9cAI

Failing that, I saw a photo on facebook a while back, one of my younger cousins got into a black bag and put the hose in with herself :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Doctor who has me so emotional!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

kellief wrote: »
    Collections?

I'm out of work due to a bad motorbike crash last year. Can't look for a job as I'm on a waiting list for surgery, so I work 1 to 2 days a week as a debt collector. It's not a pleasant job but it's something as I'm potless....
    kellief wrote: »
    How could you run in this heat???

Ah it was alright...just jumped into the pool when I got back. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well that was an unpleasant walk.

Angron wrote: »
    Well that was an unpleasant walk.

How so?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Went for a walk with my little brother and the dogs, then about half way through he suddenly started striding off, yelling at the dogs for not keeping up with him. No idea what it was all about.

Angron wrote: »
    Went for a walk with my little brother and the dogs, then about half way through he suddenly started striding off, yelling at the dogs for not keeping up with him. No idea what it was all about.

Some people..... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭binxeo

P.K.M got me drunk....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

binxeo wrote: »
    P.K.M got me drunk....

The nerve of some people :)

Ah I get you now PKM. I'm out in Dublin with mam and sister. It's going to end in killings.

No killings. I got new shoes in new look. She got her birthday present from brown Thomas, she is over the moon!
    Really itching to be inked again, cannot wait to have the money for it.

binxeo wrote: »
    P.K.M got me drunk....

Lies!!! I never did.... :cool:

Just booked my room for next weekend. Ten of us on motorbikes heading to Mayo on Friday, coming back Sunday. Something's gonna get broke!! :D Can't fecking wait now...it's been 6 years since I had a holiday and God knows when was the last weekend off/away. Given our circumstances Binx and I can't get away together, so we have to do it separately. I'm heading off next week and she's sorting something for a couple of weeks...

Six more sleeps!!!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Just home from Galway, appointment was over at half three, had time to kill before the bus left so I got another tattoo whilst waiting :D

fewtins wrote: »
    ...so I got another tattoo whilst waiting :D

As you do, wha?? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Busy two weeks ahead... hospital appointments for two of the girls and my friends wedding.

My brother and his girlfriend came around a while ago and they're going to take the oldest two to see Monsters University this week too, they'll be so excited.

Sounds good PK! I'm hoping to get away in September/October. I can't wait!
    Fewtins...that sounds better than sitting in a coffee shop??

Definitely does sound like a busy few weeks January!

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Lies!!! I never did.... :cool:

Just booked my room for next weekend. Ten of us on motorbikes heading to Mayo on Friday, coming back Sunday. Something's gonna get broke!!

Couple of mayo hearts gonna be broke with all yas going on the bikes in ya leather :)

Can't wait for tomoro
    Heading to town at bout 11 for pints and then to the Dublin game :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Might be going to stay in Waterford for a week in August. Should be fun- there'll be 11 of us from the family... :/

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Just booked my room for next weekend. Ten of us on motorbikes heading to Mayo on Friday, coming back Sunday. Something's gonna get broke!! :D Can't fecking wait now...it's been 6 years since I had a holiday and God knows when was the last weekend off/away. Given our circumstances Binx and I can't get away together, so we have to do it separately. I'm heading off next week and she's sorting something for a couple of weeks...

Six more sleeps!!!! :pac:

Where are ya staying? Will keep an eye out for ye :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

All this being good and not going out so I have money for my holiday is seriously killing my buzz. I'd love to be out on the lash tonight :( have the keys to the bar so im having a few while watching the telly. Had a really lovely day yesterday so im still buzzing from that :o

Where are ya staying? Will keep an eye out for ye :pac:

The Foxford Lodge in Foxford?? Here: http://www.thefoxfordlodge.ie/

Don't know if you're anywhere near there...but yeah, do.

Ahh I'm in Westport. Wouldn't have been too difficult to spot ten lads on bikes anyway :p

Ahh I'm in Westport. Wouldn't have been too difficult to spot ten lads on bikes anyway :p

Imagine ten lads on mopeds:)
    Defo wouldn't e difficult to spot

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Had a class day at Willie Clancy Festival, buying jewellery, eating crepes, talking to randomers and checking out a bit of music. Headed to the beach after for a stroll too, kinda wish I'd stayed the night. Some atmosphere around the place and savage weather too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

All this being good and not going out so I have money for my holiday is seriously killing my buzz. I'd love to be out on the lash tonight :( have the keys to the bar so im having a few while watching the telly. Had a really lovely day yesterday so im still buzzing from that :o

Ooh, who were ya out with yesterday? PM details. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Ooh, who were ya out with yesterday? PM details. :p

Haha, nothing too juicy, date night so we went to see Pacific Rim and went for a wee stroll in the sunshine. Was a lovely evening. He didn't even mind me blatantly perving over Charlie Hunnam, in fact he encouraged it by telling me to watch Sons Of Anarchy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Haha, nothing too juicy, date night so we went to see Pacific Rim and went for a wee stroll in the sunshine. Was a lovely evening. He didn't even mind me blatantly perving over Charlie Hunnam, in fact he encouraged it by telling me to watch Sons Of Anarchy!

Is this the bloke you were telling me about? Ye are dating now? Ooh! :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement