Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Haha, nothing too juicy, date night so we went to see Pacific Rim and went for a wee stroll in the sunshine. Was a lovely evening. He didn't even mind me blatantly perving over Charlie Hunnam, in fact he encouraged it by telling me to watch Sons Of Anarchy!

Is Charlie Hunnam in Pacific Rim??? oh, may go to watch it so, that man is a peach! nyom! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Is this the bloke you were telling me about? Ye are dating now? Ooh! :p

Did I mention him to you before? I can't remember!
    Mylina wrote: »
    Is Charlie Hunnam in Pacific Rim??? oh, may go to watch it so, that man is a peach! nyom! ;)

He most certainly is! He's such a babe. Actually can't believe he's from Newcastle though! I would seriously wreck him! It's a really good film, just leave your brain at the door and enjoy the awesome special effects.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Did I mention him to you before? I can't remember!

He most certainly is! He's such a babe. Actually can't believe he's from Newcastle though! I would seriously wreck him! It's a really good film, just leave your brain at the door and enjoy the awesome special effects.

Yup, through PM a while back! Unless it's one of the lads that are regs in this forum, in which case you never told me and I will murder you if you don't give me the gossip on them. :p

If he's in it, I'll be leaving my brain at the door alright..... He is just delicious in Sons of Anarchy!

Yup, through PM a while back! Unless it's one of the lads that are regs in this forum, in which case you never told me and I will murder you if you don't give me the gossip on them. :p

He's not a regular boardsie so I definitely haven't told you anything about him :p
    If he's in it, I'll be leaving my brain at the door alright..... He is just delicious in Sons of Anarchy!

He's one of those guys who should just never be allowed to wear clothes, ever. I don't normally like blondes, but dayyyuuuuum!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Wtf
    Te superviser in the job I got let go from on Wednesday texted me 2 minutes ago asking for me to return my security badge??
    On a Saturday night she texts at 1:08am to ask me???
    Me thinks a few too many drinks.
    And After what they done to me after al the work I done and favours for them me thinks I tell them to fcuk off or come get it themselves. Why should I waste petrol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Wish I had booze.

He's not a regular boardsie so I definitely haven't told you anything about him :p

He's one of those guys who should just never be allowed to wear clothes, ever. I don't normally like blondes, but dayyyuuuuum!!!

Ah sure pm me an aul' link there, I won't go messaging him, just wanna stalk him a bit to see his posts. :D

Wtf
    Te superviser in the job I got let go from on Wednesday texted me 2 minutes ago asking for me to return my security badge??
    On a Saturday night she texts at 1:08am to ask me???
    Me thinks a few too many drinks.
    And After what they done to me after al the work I done and favours for them me thinks I tell them to fcuk off or come get it themselves. Why should I waste petrol

Tell her to shove it up the highest end of her hole!
    I would in my arse go and bring it back to them... If they want it, they can come get it.
    Did they not give you a notice period or anything??

Tell her to shove it up the highest end of her hole!
    I would in my arse go and bring it back to them... If they want it, they can come get it.
    Did they not give you a notice period or anything??

Nope but pay in leiu.
    Fcukin w4nkers I swear to go I hope they suffer without me up there considering I always helped them and never needed help myself .
    Superviser hasn't got a fcukin clue how to run te place. Asking me questions on advice on how to do things an all. I always felt like telling her to fcuk off and learn.

• Advertisement

No smokes. I might cry.

No smokes. I might cry.

Just having one :)

Just having one :)

Why would you be so cruel? :(

Well out of 11 ferrets I had two weeks ago my last remaining is now more like a house ferret and is with me all the time he is so funny. Chasing me around te house and doing little flips
    So funny

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭binxeo

No smokes. I might cry.

Aw no thats the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Badly in need of nurofen. head is bouncing, day 3 of a migraine and it's wrecking my head!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Not a Glee fan or a fan of the actor but genuinely sad to hear about Cory Monteith's death. Addiction is a horrific thing...

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Did a bit of cycling instead of running today. 15.5km...

http://runkeeper.com/user/hellraiserzx9/activity/208710456?&tripIdBase36=3g9e0o

Have to go out for a spin on the motorbike for a bit to scrub in the new rear tyre. Will do another 5km tomorrow.....maybe... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Theres only one way to deal with a a hangover a christening in Tallaght and then back to the local should hopefully sort me till tomorrow anyway :)

Not a Glee fan or a fan of the actor but genuinely sad to hear about Cory Monteith's death. Addiction is a horrific thing...

Isn't it mad?? I thought it was a hoax when I first read it. Poor guy, must have been really struggling.

• Advertisement

Day started off ok and ended up with me getting kicked out of pub because my do called mate said something smart to me and me being me didn't take it lightly
    Little scumbag works in the pubso of course I got kicked out for his safety

And Marty's drunk texts have started. Much earlier than usual, normally he starts calling and texting between 3-6am, not half one. :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Awh :3 How's it going eso?

Angron wrote: »
    Awh :3 How's it going eso?

Awh nothing, he just likes to repeatedly tell me that he's drunk. No conversation involved :pac: :rolleyes:
    I'm okay, how are you doing? Upc just killed my net so I'm struggling to type on my phone now :o

I'm all right, just watching a WWE ppv with a few friends of mine. Well, we are all chatting online while we watch cause they are all in England or the US, but I count it as watching together :pac:

Angron wrote: »
    I'm all right, just watching a WWE ppv with a few friends of mine. Well, we are all chatting online while we watch cause they are all in England or the US, but I count it as watching together :pac:

Sure yiz are practically sitting on each others' laps. :p

I was supposed to go to the beach today, but it's all cloudy out and I feel sad, so I think I'm gonna hide in my bed for the day. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Don't give up yet, it's giving it to clear up.

Ah, not in the mood now anyway. :( Duvet and telly until I have to go to boxing, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I was supposed to go to the beach today, but it's all cloudy out and I feel sad, so I think I'm gonna hide in my bed for the day. :(

I was supposed to jump off Blackrock. So annoyed. I thought it might clear up like yesterdayso far it's as grey as ever.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Mrgh. I hate not having any money. I want to get my next tattoo but it's likely I might end up having to wait 'til December. :( Boo-urns to that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement