Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Heading for ten days on the 7th :)

Prague is beautiful. I was there ten years ago with a school trip. Beautiful architecture and steeped in history. Want to check out their zoo too which is located on a hill and has ski chairs as a lift to the top :pac: :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Heading for ten days on the 7th :)

Prague is beautiful. I was there ten years ago with a school trip. Beautiful architecture and steeped in history. Want to check out their zoo too which is located on a hill and has ski chairs as a lift to the top :pac: :confused:

There's no way I'd manage on those ski chairs, I'm terrified of heights. :o I love places with nice architecture and history, each time I've been in London I spent half of the time just wandering around, looking at things, rather than do the usual touristy things. :) Hope you have a lovely trip.

London is a good spot though I admit last time I went, I did all the touristy things. Even got to be a part of a segment in the London Dungeons :) Could have easily spent two days at the museum of natural history too.

Have a wedding then few weeks after I get back. The hen will be great craic in few weeks :)

London is a good spot though I admit last time I went, I did all the touristy things. Even got to be a part of a segment in the London Dungeons :) Could have easily spent two days at the museum of natural history too.

Have a wedding then few weeks after I get back. The hen will be great craic in few weeks :)

They set me on fire in the Dungeons last time I was over. :pac: First time I was there, I was on trial for being a prostitute. *cue PKM making a remark about the act being true to life.*

Haven't been to a hen night in ages, enjoy it. I'm doing feck all for the next few months that I can think of. Holiday for three weeks in October, then think I'm supposed to be heading to Newcastle for a long weekend in January. Probably feck off to Limerick or Cork for a weekend at some point, too.

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    They set me on fire in the Dungeons last time I was over. :pac: First time I was there, I was on trial for being a prostitute. *cue PKM making a remark about the act being true to life.*

SAME HERE!!! :pac::pac:

Hen will involve a Boda Borg maze so def looking forward to that. Busy few months ahead, some days feel like I need another 24hrs in the day!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Haven't been to a hen night in ages, enjoy it. I'm doing feck all for the next few months that I can think of. Holiday for three weeks in October, then think I'm supposed to be heading to Newcastle for a long weekend in January. Probably feck off to Limerick or Cork for a weekend at some point, too.

When I went to the dungeons in Edinburgh, I was put on trial for being pregnant with Beelzebubs baby... I was actually 3 months pregnant at the time so it was extra hilarious... :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I have a distinct desire to punch my father in the face.

Also, I was in the Dungeon's before, for some strange reason Sweeney Todd took an interest in my hair...

Angron wrote: »
    I have a distinct desire to punch my father in the face.

Also, I was in the Dungeon's before, for some strange reason Sweeney Todd took an interest in my hair...

How come? @ the father bit, not your hair. :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

His half-assed "parenting" is messing with my little brother's head.

Angron wrote: »
    His half-assed "parenting" is messing with my little brother's head.

Ah shít. :( How old is your brother? I always found that half assed parenting seems to affect kids worse than no parenting.

• Advertisement

I have to say I've never felt that desire about my father... thankfully...

What's he done?

He's 13, so on top of everything he's starting to have teenage hormones kick in.

Frankly, I gave up on the man when I was 16 or so, haven't talked to him in years.

Your brother will realise soon enough what an ass your father is then, just make sure you're available for any advice he may need. I'm sure you're an amazing big brother :)

Ah yeah, I try. I even stood for him for his confirmation :pac:

With someone as supportive as you in his life, he'll get over the treatment from your father in time, as he grows and matures a bit. Right now, he probably just wants approval, like most kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Just looking to bring my little one and herself to London for birthday and being me daughter to Southampton to peppa pig land. :)

Peppa pig world looks AWESOME. I'd love to bring my girls there.

I'd go to Peppa Pig world myself tbh, I don't need kids to go, I'll just do it all myself. :pac:

Feeling shíte, think it's time for bed. Night guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Fine, ya cnut!

Didn't feel too fat wearing it. Seeing pics, I feel huuuuuuuge! :(

Not at all....great pic. And the one on FB with your sister(s) is class too.
    I was on trial for being a prostitute. *cue PKM making a remark about the act being true to life.*

*snigger* yeah well.....if the boot fits!!! :cool: :D :P

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Not at all....great pic. And the one on FB with your sister(s) is class too.

*snigger* yeah well.....if the boot fits!!! :cool: :D :P

There are loads more, but I made the sisters promise not to tag me in anymore. :o Partially because I was half naked in some of them. :pac:

Oh feck off!

• Advertisement

There are loads more, but I made the sisters promise not to tag me in anymore. :o Partially because I was half naked in some of them. :pac:

...and the problem is.....???? :p :pac:
    Oh feck off!

89lsuuhvh7.gif

...and the problem is.....???? :p :pac:

89lsuuhvh7.gif

I look fat, so they're not allowed tag me. I feel bad enough today as it is without seeing myself looking worse than usual.

:pac: You always find the perfect gifs for any comment aimed at you.

I look fat, so they're not allowed tag me. I feel bad enough today as it is without seeing myself looking worse than usual.

Ah don't be silly, no need. We all have days like that. I try to not look in the mirror if I can avoid it. I hate how I look. Try not to let it get to you. :)
    :pac: You always find the perfect gifs for any comment aimed at you.

Ah I do try. :D

tumblr_me52295USe1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

Ah don't be silly, no need. We all have days like that. I try to not look in the mirror if I can avoid it. I hate how I look. Try not to let it get to you. :)

Ah I do try. :D

tumblr_me52295USe1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

You shouldn't hate how you look, nothing wrong with how you look. You're sexy, for an old person. :p I don't hate how I look usually, I'm pretty happy with how I look in general, just hate everything about myself today. :pac: Optimistic aren't I? :pac:

Ffs. I need to start downloading gifs again, and we can have a gif war.

Ffs. I need to start downloading gifs again, and we can have a gif war.

star_trek_clap_clap_gif.gif

tumblr_mc1ksj4Lmv1risusro1_400.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Lads...I go offline for one day and all this happens!!

Massive drama today! Found out that the venue we booked for my sisters 21st on Friday have booked another event for the same area we have. We were told it was completely private, the room and the beer garden. It's not going to be private and about 100 or so people will be trotting through all night. We were not happy!!!
    We've since found a new venue and booked that, so thank god for knowing people who work in the hotel in our town!!
    The absolute stress of the entire thing!! I will not be going back to the previous venue. You do not book a party, take a deposit and give promises you cannot fulfil. If my mam's friend had not seen the update on their Facebook page today we would not have known until we got there on Friday!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

We're on a plane! !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭binxeo

Well P.K.M put me and my friends through the workout of are lives last night. We are training for hell and back and hoping to loose about two stone in the process. Seriously hard work, weights, resistance bench, aerobics, tractor tyres, sledge hammer stuff. Cant believe I got through an hour and a half. Seriuosly tough. He is a great trainer though, didnt matter how much we begged he would let us give up and Im glad, i feel great for doing it. Heading for a 5km walk tomorrow. My body doesnt know what hit it. Lol

You should become a personal trainer P.K.M. I always feel like cursing mine when he gives me stuff I hate...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭binxeo

January wrote: »
    You should become a personal trainer P.K.M. I always feel like cursing mine when he gives me stuff I hate...

I keep telling him that he would make a great personal trainer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement