Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Been awake since 4am on account of having a rogue shard of root bone left over from my last extraction floating around inside my jaw. I'm so sick of my dentist telling me no med-card dentist will extract wisdom teeth unless I get prescribed antibiotics three times in the course of a year. I'm so sick of the pain of it all. GET. THEM. OUT!!!
    On the plus side, for once in months, I was awake early enough to get a breakfast of champions: Double sausage McMuffin, hash brown and a foamy latte. Forgot how good that tastes seeing as I'm not a morning person at all...

In other news, back on speaking terms with the crowd from Swords Ink. Been speaking to Shane the manager about my thoughts on my next tattoo and he's promised to see to my needs personally by ensuring he'll be present at my artist consoltation should I decide to give Fernando a second chance. The guy has a great portfolio and as Shane is well known for his commitment to customer service, I'm considering the option. Just a matter of getting the money together. Have to see if I'll have funds left over from my holiday- going to Waterford with a rake of relatives in August so I need to start saving up for spending money.
    Come hell or high water, I AM GETTING A SWEDISH MASSAGE. I DERSERVE ONE.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Went to town just to hang out in the studio today. Walk out with some new holes. Success!

998213_10153025276075191_1181158844_n.jpg?oh=44e6cb0fa32aef4c0eae7f8c5d80c05a&oe=51EA3953&__gda__=1374296300_be40f6da8c27915c88a8a79525bc16cd

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Yesterday was absolutely horrible.
    Them 24 hour bugs really drain the life out of ya.
    Must've drank about 20 litres of water and probably got rid of the same
    Not pretty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Need to eat something but not hungry...

Glad you're feeling better dodderangler

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

January wrote: »
    Need to eat something but not hungry...

Feeling hungry but not sure what to eat. This heat is getting to me. My appetite is gone to zip so even though I'm hungry I don't want to eat.

Plus when I do eat all I want is crap....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I haven't wanted to eat for days, I never want to eat when it's so warm. I've been trying to force myself to eat and have managed a bowl of soup and two slices of toast in 2 days. Must try rectify that tonight, but I'm seriously not hungry.

I have chicken and veg ready to make but I really can't be arsed...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

4 bowls of paella in my belly. Heat and sea air make me starving :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm the opposite with heat, I tend to eat a lot less when it's hot.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I don't have much of an appetite when it's warm either. I'm just eating for the sake of it and to stop me nibbling on ice cream!

• Advertisement

Lucyfur wrote: »
    4 bowls of paella in my belly. Heat and sea air make me starving :D

I'll be down soon for some paella... mmmm paella... I even love saying it... have the spare room ready...

Yeah. I think I'm the only one that eats like a horse in the heat.

Have been surfing allll week. Monster appetite from it.

January wrote: »
    I'll be down soon for some paella... mmmm paella... I even love saying it... have the spare room ready...

Awesome! Bring beer!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Evening all. Hope everyone is enjoying a bit of sun.

Bad news today. My ma's fella died today. Don'tknow what caused it. Down in the house waiting for her.

Sorry to hear that Orim, thinking of your mum x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

So sorry to hear that, Orim. Thinking of you both.

Ah feck, Orim! Sorry to hear that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Sorry to hear that Orim, hope your mam is ok

Thanks all. Hopefully all should be okay but it's going to take a bit of time obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Sorry to hear Orim. Hope you and your mum are okay.

I eat less in the heat but I overeat anyway. Was swimming for hours today though so was starving after that. Went out to jump off of Blackrock and the tide was too far out to jump. Couldn't even jump off the lowest level.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Orim wrote: »
    Evening all. Hope everyone is enjoying a bit of sun.

Bad news today. My ma's fella died today. Don'tknow what caused it. Down in the house waiting for her.

Here for ya hun as you well know. :) x

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Adiboo wrote: »
    Went to town just to hang out in the studio today. Walk out with some new holes. Success!

998213_10153025276075191_1181158844_n.jpg?oh=44e6cb0fa32aef4c0eae7f8c5d80c05a&oe=51EA3953&__gda__=1374296300_be40f6da8c27915c88a8a79525bc16cd

Hmmm...that's pretty cool. Might get something like that done too...

I remember wanting that piercing years ago, but the piercer advised against it as it can easily reject. Turns out he was right, my skin hates surface piercings as I found out later :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Yeah, I in no way aim for it to be permanent. Just a bit of craic. I like getting piercings done to see what they feel like :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Sorry to hear that Orim, hope you and your family are alright.

I don't want to eat much in the heat, so I'm having bowls of fruits instead and big salads with a quorn grill for dinner. It's great, I've cut my gluten intake majorly too, I'm gluten intolerant (not coeliac, I can have wholemeal, nothing processed and it's limited at that!).
    Writing up my to do list for the morning. Up at 9, trip to the shop, I've to decorate the birthday cake (with lots of help from himself!), set room up, tan, get ready, and I have to have a nap mid-way through the day or my pain will go through the roof. Gonna be a loooooong day!!!!

Wearing contacts though for the first time in a while tomorrow, I'm excited!

Sorry to hear that orim. Thoughts are with you.

Its official I am sick of this hot weather and these even hotter nights.
    Still not 100% over me bug and I've had a thumping headache and sore throat all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Adiboo wrote: »

First ever piercing I did on someone that was! Ah memories

Cheers for the good wishes fine. I'm fine because I didn't know him that well all told.

Right now I just wish it was cooler. It's a horrible muggy night.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

That new Molsons beer is tasty tasty stuff

• Advertisement

P_1 wrote: »
    That new Molsons beer is tasty tasty stuff

Mate said its nice aswell
    I tried that Stella Artois cidre
    It's gorgeous

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement