Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Mate said its nice aswell
    I tried that Stella Artois cidre
    It's gorgeous

Couldn't stand that Stella Artois stuff. Didn't taste like cider at all. Suffolk cider is delish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Binxeo, I started playing Candy Crush Saga this afternoon on Facebook. Damn you, it's so feckin' addictive!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I've been struggling with food aswell partially don't want hot food and been super busy, all I want is crap but still eating healthy just had some chicken skewers and cous cous followed by whey hey ice cream :).

Oh and I don't ever want this heat to go away I just can't get enough all it's doing is making me wish I lived somewhere this warm all the time.

Oh and sorr for your loss Orim.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Sometimes I feel like the only Irish person that wants it freezing :pac:

Have to agree with Marty on this one. I'm fcuking loving this heatwave. I wish it'd never end. :D All I want to do is sit out in the sun, go to the beach and sit in a beer garden. Words can't describe how much I'm loving the sun. :):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Angron wrote: »
    Sometimes I feel like the only Irish person that wants it freezing :pac:

Ah I don't mind the heat, it's the sun that bothers me. Thank Mojo for factor 50 is all I'll say :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well you're all weirdos.

:pac:

Strangely I never burn in Ireland slap me in Spain hello sun stroke :o.

While I do love the heat is wreaking havoc on my exercising and drinking the last few weekends have been big boozefests it's to damn hard to go buy a busy beer garden when it's like this.

I don't think I've gone out myself while the weather has been this hot, planning on heading out on Saturday if I can get my friends to go out. I could do with a drink really.

Strangely I never burn in Ireland slap me in Spain hello sun stroke :o.

While I do love the heat is wreaking havoc on my exercising and drinking the last few weekends have been big boozefests it's to damn hard to go buy a busy beer garden when it's like this.

Oh yeah, 'cause you don't spend weekends getting locked when it's raining? :pac:

Denny, go out and get drunk, you deserve it. :)

Think I'll be having a few drinks myself tomorrow. Have to stay clear headed, though, work Saturday morning and my gran's birthday party straight after, so I'll probably be home and all by midnight. I hate being so boring. :pac:

• Advertisement

I don't think I've gone out myself while the weather has been this hot, planning on heading out on Saturday if I can get my friends to go out. I could do with a drink really.

Then get your ass out I'm sure you can find some shade to sit in to keep ya out the sun ;).

Every weekend I plan taking it easy but something pops up this week meant to be heading to a white collar boxing night on Saturday then on Sunday looks like im heading to that longitude Festival.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

It's thirsty weather alright.

Sounds like a night of Smirnoff Ice for you Eso :pac:

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Oh yeah, 'cause you don't spend weekends getting locked when it's raining? :pac:

Yeh but this time its different was really hoping to stay in for a few weeks, got my before and after pics last week back has toned up a good bit but chest, arm and belly only a small bit mainly due to drinking on the weekends :o, so was hoping to take a break for a few weeks, I will once the sun dies.

Still getting stronger every week though.

Yeh but this time its different was really hoping to stay in for a few weeks, got my before and after pics last week back has toned up a good bit but chest, arm and belly only a small bit mainly due to drinking on the weekends :o, so was hoping to take a break for a few weeks, I will once the sun dies.

Still getting stronger every week though.

I'm aware of how perverted this sounds, but send us the pics? I wanna see! I genuinely mean that in a non-perverted way!

Denny, I wouldn't drink Smirnoff Ice if you paid me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I'm aware of how perverted this sounds, but send us the pics? I wanna see! I genuinely mean that in a non-perverted way!

Lies. Totally perverted :p

Is it too hardcore for you? :P

I remember one of my friends bought me a Fat Frog in a night club (one that's the mix of smirnoff, wkd and bacardi breezer) even though I didn't want it, and told him several times I didn't want it. He then dropped his own one two minutes later, so I gave him mine that hadn't been touched :pac:

I don't like those drinks really, too sweet.

Orim wrote: »
    Lies. Totally perverted :p

It's really not.

Is it too hardcore for you? :P

I remember one of my friends bought me a Fat Frog in a night club (one that's the mix of smirnoff, wkd and bacardi breezer) even though I didn't want it, and told him several times I didn't want it. He then dropped his own one two minutes later, so I gave him mine that hadn't been touched :pac:

I don't like those drinks really, too sweet.

If I'm gonna drink sugar, I'd prefer if it had more than 2 drops of alcohol in it tbh.

Seems to me they are alcohol for people who don't like alcohol.

• Advertisement

It's like snorting sugar because you're too afraid to try cocaine.

It's like snorting sugar because you're too afraid to try cocaine.

Or could be said it's like training and working up the nerve to drink real alcohol much like snorting sugar ;).

Or could be said it's like training and working up the nerve to drink real alcohol much like snorting sugar ;).

Except I look down on people who do that, 'cause I'm not a sissy bitch, so I like my alcohol alcoholic and my drugs, well, drugs. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Seems to me they are alcohol for people who don't like alcohol.

They were the sort of ****e I drank when I was fifteen so pretty much.

When I was younger I drank a bit of cider, grew out of that though. Don't like the taste of it much now.

When I was younger I drank... erm... vodka. :o

Proper northsider right here. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

When I was younger I drank... erm... vodka. :o

Proper northsider right here. :pac:

I stopped drinking vodka after my brother had to bring me home. :o

When I was younger I drank pretty much anything that you put in front of me pretty much the same theses days.

When I'm out now (in Longford at least) most of my spending is on either jagermeister or aftershock. Not sure what that says about me :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

When I'm out now (in Longford at least) most of my spending is on either jagermeister or aftershock. Not sure what that says about me :pac:

IMAG0173_zpsbc524654.jpg

I'm gonna regret this in the morning :D

(it's a shot glass, and a 100ml bottle.. only a little Jager ;) )

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement