Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Regret and jager? Doesn't seem familiar :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Angron wrote: »
    Regret and jager? Doesn't seem familiar :pac:

This is the regret bit :)
    IMAG0172_zpsba9c6f73.jpg

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

First ever piercing I did on someone that was! Ah memories

I pierced my ex's nipple, I stopped after that cos it was a feckin' disaster!
    Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Binxeo, I started playing Candy Crush Saga this afternoon on Facebook. Damn you, it's so feckin' addictive!!

*blocks all invites from Lyn* :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

The Kerry Tattoo Convention is starting in Killarney this afternoon. I'll be heading out tomorrow and Sunday myself. Looking forward to hanging out there! Anybody else making the trip down to this lovely part of the country this weekend? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭binxeo

P_1 wrote: »
    That new Molsons beer is tasty tasty stuff

Is that Molsons Canadian beer, ifit us, smashing stuff. Used to love alezander Keith's when I lived in Canada.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Adiboo wrote: »
    The Kerry Tattoo Convention is starting in Killarney this afternoon. I'll be heading out tomorrow and Sunday myself. Looking forward to hanging out there! Anybody else making the trip down to this lovely part of the country this weekend? :D

I'll have to head over allright, Ozzy and the lads would murder me if I did not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

oeb wrote: »
    I'll have to head over allright, Ozzy and the lads would murder me if I did not.

I hope there's a good turnout for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Only a few hours to go before I head of with 12 nutcases on motorbikes to head to Mayo for the weekend. :D Loving this sun/heat. Tis awesome full of awesomeness. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Perfect weather for it, isn't it? :)

I'm going for a run later in the afternoon, then going home, showering, getting dressed up and meeting some mates for a few drinks. Also have to find time to buy my gran a birthday present before I go out. :) I have a present on commission for her, but want something to give her on the actual day of her birthday, too. I commissioned a portrait of her and my grandad, done from an old photograph. :)

Nice busy day for me too.

Work till 5, gym at 5.30, collect my kid after that, abandon him to the mercies of his granny about bedtime (9) and head down and check out the last couple of hours of the Tattoo convention.

• Advertisement

I wish I was at the convention. Enjoy. :)

I've had people PM me lately, asking for tattoo advice. Feels good, man. I should just direct them to Damo or Marty or something, they're way more knowledgable than me. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Well **** you Ryanair and your ****ty website. Only trying to book with you anyway because Aerlingus prices went up.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Well fcuk my life I'm sick again
    I was ok yesterday but this morning was up at 4:30 and was doing it all over again
    Ruine me day was supposed to e going to barbecue later

Well **** you Ryanair and your ****ty website. Only trying to book with you anyway because Aerlingus prices went up.

I almost always book with anyone OTHER than ryanair, even if they are more expensive.

Their website is specifically designed to be hard to use and unintuitive, there is so many little traps and misleading interface decisions constructed purely to get a person to pay more money for something, just because it looks like that's the only way to do it.

They seem to think that it's ok to treat their customers like arseholes just because they are cheap.

They must be one of the only airlines in Europe that still lists their prices BEFORE taxes and charges too!

My retired mother tried to book a flight last year, she was booking this flight six or seven months ahead of the travel date. She made a mistake when booking, and booked the return flight one day after the outgoing instead of 8 days like she intended. The charge to change it was something like 150 euro. Keep in mind this was within 5 minutes of making the booking, 6 months in advance, and the new return date was actually a CHEAPER flight.

I managed to do something similar with aerlingus about a year and a half ago, rang them up a few hours later, explained what happened, and they changed it for me immediately, no problem and with no charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

oeb wrote: »
    I almost always book with anyone OTHER than ryanair, even if they are more expensive.

Their website is specifically designed to be hard to use and unintuitive, there is so many little traps and misleading interface decisions constructed purely to get a person to pay more money for something, just because it looks like that's the only way to do it.

They seem to think that it's ok to treat their customers like arseholes just because they are cheap.

They must be one of the only airlines in Europe that still lists their prices BEFORE taxes and charges too!

My retired mother tried to book a flight last year, she was booking this flight six or seven months ahead of the travel date. She made a mistake when booking, and booked the return flight one day after the outgoing instead of 8 days like she intended. The charge to change it was something like 150 euro. Keep in mind this was within 5 minutes of making the booking, 6 months in advance, and the new return date was actually a CHEAPER flight.

I managed to do something similar with aerlingus about a year and a half ago, rang them up a few hours later, explained what happened, and they changed it for me immediately, no problem and with no charge.

Yeah they are ridiculous but money is quite tight. The site still isn't working properly though so think I will try once more and then if it doesn't work I will just go with the more expensive flight.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Out of here folks, talk to ye Sunday. Have a great weekend.

Bike - ready!
    Me - leathered up!
    Rucsack - full!
    Tail-pack - em...packed! :D

Have a good one. :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Enjoy PKM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Greetings from sunny tenerife! Having a great time so far. Got absolutely bollock drunk last night.....ended up getting a call from reception at 5 in the morning saying either shut up or get out. Mortified. Then we went on a whale watching tour and both got violently ill. It was horrific. Did see some whales thoigh!

Greetings from sunny tenerife!

Greetings back from extremely sunny ireland :)

I'm getting fed up with all this sun.
    Doesn't help being sick as a pig either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

The sun can kindly go away for another year now please... it has definitely out stayed it's welcome this time...

Got someone to perform my wedding ceremony, and for free too :D Great knowing people who are registered to perform marriages in Ireland :D

• Advertisement

The sun should never go away. I love it. :D

January wrote: »
    The sun can kindly go away for another year now please... it has definitely out stayed it's welcome this time...

Got someone to perform my wedding ceremony, and for free too :D Great knowing people who are registered to perform marriages in Ireland :D

Get me a couple of gargles and I'd sing anything :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Get me a couple of gargles and I'd sing anything :)

Is not singing :p Is doing the legal part, but I'll bear in mind you singing anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I love the sun. Long may it last!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Same here!

Thanks btw ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

New rule suggestion: Anyone moaning about the sun will be banned if they moan about the crappy weather!!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Long live the sun! :cool:

Morning all. I'm at the Munster fleadh today and work at one off the official tables. Absolutely boiling in the heat cause there is like over 100 ppl in the room. Just wanna be outside in the sun chilling out haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

29 degrees Here in Limerick today! Absolutely unreal!! Enjoying my day Off have to say! Watched few hours of the open this morning and sitting out the garden since lunch with the dogs! BBQ later and a few ice cold beers!! Good day today!!

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

gregers85 wrote: »
    29 degrees Here in Limerick today! Absolutely unreal!!

Over 33 degrees in UL in the room im working in..... Dying! Haha. :) suppose I shouldn't complain. xD

• Advertisement

About 25 degrees here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement