Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Evenin' all. What's the story? That was a weekend of drinking too much, eating too much, not enough sleep and riding too fast. Can't really ask for anything more!! :pac: Having said that, I don't think I could stomach another Southern Comfort & Red Bull any time soon. :o But my jaws and sides are sore from laughing. Nice to be back all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Went to see a trapese show in Eyre Square today. Was really really good, especially for a free event. The place was full of kids crying and trying to wander off and, never knowing when to keep my mouth shut, I said, 'Events like this make me not want to have kids,' pretty loudly. The woman beside me, who had two, was in stitches. Was quite embarrassing but I'm just happy she saw the funny side. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Absolutely great weekend at the Kerry Convention. Not just because I'm biased or anything, there was so much more of an atmosphere at this convention, compared to Midleton and last years Dublin convention. There just seemed to be a lot more craic had! Despite me losing the 'best of old school' and 'silliest tattoo' competitions! It was a fix I tells ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Yup, Killarney was great craic.

Some fantastic artists down there and some great work was produced, numbers were great too, so I'd say overall it was a big success for the lads in Pachamama, so hopefully this will actually be an annual thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Evenin' all. What's the story? That was a weekend of drinking too much, eating too much, not enough sleep and riding too fast. .

Reminds me of back when I was a strapping young buck

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yay, I got a calippo :D

A house on the other side of my house went up in flames. Looks like the extension where the kitchen is caught fire somehow and went up
    Looks like a serious amount of damage

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yikes, was anyone hurt?

I hope not
    I was watchin it along with half the road aswell for a half hour maybe more before the fire service came down.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Just home from the Bison Bar can certainly recommend it got myself some pulled pork and ribs was tasty only problem was I was starving and could of ate about three servings of it.

• Advertisement

Feck sake, I hate drivers chattering on their phones while driving. Just cause you're on a country road doesn't make it OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Just home from the Bison Bar can certainly recommend it got myself some pulled pork and ribs was tasty only problem was I was starving and could of ate about three servings of it.

Did you sit in one of the saddle stools?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Did you sit in one of the saddle stools?

Ya know in all honesty I didn't even cop them think I was to hungry one them days were the stomach was growling at me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Darly Dixon, stop being such an adorable little ****. You are going to make my ovaries explode! I've barely recovered from Tom Hiddleston at Comic Con and then you swan in holding a baby and being utterly, eye-wateringly cute. Urgh! I can't taske it! *happy shivers*
    As you can tell, I'm having all the feels from the Walking Dead. Michonne is steadily growing to be one of my favorite female protagonists even if she hardly says a word. Awesome series.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Cannot wait for my holidays. Seriously need a change of scenery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

My friends wedding today :D Looking forward to a night out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Walking to the bus stop to go to work and a man who works in the center, who I say hello to each day, drove by. He recognised me, pulled over and insisted on giving me a lift :D that's so nice of him! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Booked a hol with the OH last night to Spain! 350€ each for flights, transfer and week accommodation in a hotel right on the beach front in torremolinos!! delighted, cant wait now!!

Long may it last

1004664_10153044274610191_1679660723_n.jpg

Where is it raining???
    Been lovely again for good bit of the day today in tallaght

• Advertisement

Where is it raining???
    Been lovely again for good bit of the day today in tallaght

Lovely bit of rain down in Kerry.

Raining here now and still roasting out. Real refreshing though.

Hate when someone puts up an add for something for sale and when you ring they don't answer or reply to texts emails etc
    Fcuking asshol3s

Raining here now and still roasting out. Real refreshing though.

Hate when someone puts up an add for something for sale and when you ring they don't answer or reply to texts emails etc
    Fcuking asshol3s

you didnt ring me did you?? i was in work :P

true story haha 3 missed calls and a text to respond to :o

gregers85 wrote: »
    you didnt ring me did you?? i was in work :P

true story haha 3 missed calls and a text to respond to :o

Depends?
    Do u own a great horned owl?

Depends?
    Do u own a great horned owl?

ah no....... haha

beautiful bird though!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Adiboo wrote: »
    Long may it last

1004664_10153044274610191_1679660723_n.jpg

tumblr_m4axlnsn5x1r5uijd.gif
    It's chucking down rain in my neck of the woods. Hope it's only temperary. :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Was in the Bison Bar for the first time two weeks ago, and I concur, it is frikkin' savage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Grr. I covered in town for a few days, so was given extra days off this week to make up for it. I was given off tomorrow, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, as I've already done enough hours for the week (our work week doesn't run Mon-Fri). Got told today that actually no, I can't have all of those days off, and I have to cover in town on the weekend. :mad: I was looking forward to some time off! Managed to bitch enough about how I booked Saturday and Sunday off about a month ago, that I only have to cover on Saturday though, thankfully.

Time to relax for the next two days, woo! :D

They are and there's one for sale and fcuker won't answer it

• Advertisement

They are and there's one for sale and fcuker won't answer it

Id love to keep something like that, get into falconry and the likes! but i think i have me hands full at the mo with me four dogs haha (but really my misses would kill me if i come home with another animal haha :pac:) :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement