Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Get rid of the Missus
    Problem solved :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Get rid of the Missus
    Problem solved :)

haha

she's a better shot then me! id never make the car lol :pac: :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

There was thunder and lightning and a really heavy shower in Galway earlier, but it cleared up again afterwards. The roads were totally dry again by the time I was leaving!
    Made me wonder if it was just a few lads up on the roof with hoses, powerful flash guns and sheets of metal :pac:

gregers85 wrote: »
    haha

she's a better shot then me! id never make the car lol :pac: :cool:

Shot?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Shot?

yeh she'd shoot me if i tried it haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

My Tattoo Addiction on again for anyone who missed it. Started on Channel 4 about 15 minutes ago. Don't think I'll be watching it again... :rolleyes:

Watching it myself pkm
    There's tattoo addiction and there's being an absolute weirdo and that's what these are on it.
    Obsessed with miley fcukin Cyrus
    Wtf

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Watching it myself pkm
    There's tattoo addiction and there's being an absolute weirdo and that's what these are on it.
    Obsessed with miley fcukin Cyrus
    Wtf

Yeah, how feckin' sad is that??!! :rolleyes:

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Yeah, how feckin' sad is that??!! :rolleyes:

And he says he's not ruling out ever been in a relationship again??
    If he does she has to be a miley Cyrus fan??
    Ok so she has to be what? 12-14 years old ???
    He's the type of bloke who'd kidnap that Cyrus one

Now that that's over I thought I heard a song on telly that sounds like TRIVIUM: and I used to love them years ago. First album was great so I'm on YouTube listening to the lot of it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Whoever came up with the idea of putting alcohol into squishees needs to be shot. Or get a medal. Or both.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Shot with a medal? I've never had an alcoholic squishee, what're they like?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Works for me.

The ones we had last night were a mental mix of all sorts of random stuff they were using up in the bar. The only thing I can say with certainty is there was sugar and alcohol.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Orim wrote: »
    Works for me.

The ones we had last night were a mental mix of all sorts of random stuff they were using up in the bar. The only thing I can say with certainty is there was sugar and alcohol.

There savage, but even more lethal when you make them at home end up with all sorts of crazy concoctions.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I remember having a similar thing with shots in a night club. I think there was two kinds of aftershock, some jager, and possibly goldschlager. Not sure if there was anything else in it, it wasn't the nicest thing I've ever drank.

Still, better than the time I drank a glass left over from a version of spin the bottle where instead of kissing, whoever the bottle landed on had to swig their drink, and then put some in a glass. Everyone else wandered off or fell asleep in a corner, so I drank the glass.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Angron wrote: »
    I remember having a similar thing with shots in a night club. I think there was two kinds of aftershock, some jager, and possibly goldschlager. Not sure if there was anything else in it, it wasn't the nicest thing I've ever drank.

Still, better than the time I drank a glass left over from a version of spin the bottle where instead of kissing, whoever the bottle landed on had to swig their drink, and then put some in a glass. Everyone else wandered off or fell asleep in a corner, so I drank the glass.

Jesus how did you manage? I remember playing kings which has a load of things in it but one of the card involves putting a bit of your dirnk in a cup in the middle. The guy who ended up having to drink it...well he found it so disgusting we let him off in the end. It looked and smelled so bad I wouldn't even taste it. Then again there was at least five different types of alcohol in there.

Would ya do this
    http://youtu.be/W3ufu9E3SQw

In my estate every year there's a annul football match north vs south does be good craic, they have a cup and all.

But every year the loosing team have to fill the cup with alcohol and the loosing team have to drink it I've had a few swigs does be rough.

As you can imagine the loosing team are never to kind in what they put in it, does be the maddest of mixtures.

Just seen that a new 300 film called rise of an empire is coming out in march

Trailer looks great

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

In my estate every year there's a annul football match north vs south does be good craic, they have a cup and all.

But every year the loosing team have to fill the cup with alcohol and the loosing team have to drink it I've had a few swigs does be rough.

As you can imagine the loosing team are never to kind in what they put in it, does be the maddest of mixtures.

That's a bit sado masochistic isn't it? You lose so you punish yourself by drinking horror? Suppose it'd make you want to make sure you win next time round though :P

• Advertisement

P_1 wrote: »
    That's a bit sado masochistic isn't it? You lose so you punish yourself by drinking horror? Suppose it'd make you want to make sure you win next time round though :P

Ha No no the loosing teams pays for and fills the cup for the winning team to drink ;).It's kind of a bittersweet victory for the loosing team in a way ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Ha No no the loosing teams pays for and fills the cup for the winning team to drink ;).It's kind of a bittersweet victory for the loosing team in a way ha.

Ha gotcha, now for some reason I have a vision of both teams scoring own goal after own goal in a bid to avoid drinking from the cup :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Played the role of guinea pig again today and left with a bridge!

1004896_10153047132795191_2004450690_n.jpg?oh=65694f621e97e7506b1ceda73fac5a68&oe=51F22C11&__gda__=1374858841_446d72a087a5f63a1ee50416465d9096

Jesus how did you manage? I remember playing kings which has a load of things in it but one of the card involves putting a bit of your dirnk in a cup in the middle. The guy who ended up having to drink it...well he found it so disgusting we let him off in the end. It looked and smelled so bad I wouldn't even taste it. Then again there was at least five different types of alcohol in there.
    It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, plus I was pretty hammered already. It helped that nobody had beer in the game too, that was one thing I hated about kings. Someone always had beer for it, and it always makes it a lot worse.

I'm jealous Adiboo, I wanna get that done :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I'm jealous Adiboo, I wanna get that done :(

Honestly, the most painfree piercing I've ever gotten. Didn't even feel it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, plus I was pretty hammered already. It helped that nobody had beer in the game too, that was one thing I hated about kings. Someone always had beer for it, and it always makes it a lot worse.

Yeah I think it was mainly beer and cider with some spirits and coke as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

The one time I lost and had to drink the jug in kings, it was filled with wine, whiskey, vodka, cider, beer, baileys and blackcurrant. I was so drunk already that I downed it and commented on how nice it was. I subsequently woke up in a pool of my own blood and vomit, in a random bed. Apparently, although I can't remember, I decided this guy's bed was mine, stripped off and fell asleep, then woke up, went into the sitting room, tripped, hit my head and knocked myself unconscious, came to a while later and made the guy carry me back to bed. Good times!

Damn it, out for a walk with the dogs and I got bitten by something. Arm itches like hell now.

Did u feel the bite?

• Advertisement

Yeah, didn't see the bug though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement