Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Probably a horsefly that flew off before you seem him. Vicious bastards
    I'm covered in bites off them. Anytime I go hunting the bastards are on me. Must have either good blood or they're doing it on purpose to me only

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

In Kilkenny with Mrs googled eyes + the baby. We're drinking cheap bubbly watching some lightning.

Happy out.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Evenin' all. Been a boring few days so nothing to report. My tattooist has been very quiet for some reason, so don't know when I'm back to get more done on the sleeve. But he DID say it's gonna be Jason Voorhees for sure.

Going to look at a house in the morning. Have to get out of this shithole before I kill someone. Gettin' sick of the shite now. It'd be quieter living on a halting site!!!! :mad:

Had the inlaws up for a few days. Was packing their bags into my car today with father inlaw (retired garda). Two complete goof-balls walk by the house arguing about how much gear they. I'm looking from him to them thinking fck me what shit timing.

Thunder and lightening :)
    Il sleep well tonight
    Love sleeping in thunderstorms

• Advertisement

Thunder and lightening :)
    Il sleep well tonight
    Love sleeping in thunderstorms

Nah I get all excited and have to watch til its finished.

An early memory of mine is being in my cousins house during a big storm. Power was gone and Lightning was going. My uncle and older cousins friend were playing chess by candle/lightning

The ones over here suck
    You should see them in Philippines!
    Holy crap
    Forks hitting the path in the garden, thunder near making your ear bleed

The ones over here suck
    You should see them in Philippines!
    Holy crap
    Forks hitting the path in the garden, thunder near making your ear bleed

Never been lucky enough to see one when abroad. :(

I had the first post in a tread tonight. First time ever in my time on t'net.

I'm done now. I can rest easy.

tumblr_lt9zbhgZAW1qmssh1o1_400.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Did you say "First!"?
    If not, you don't get Interwebz bragging rights.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Probably a horsefly that flew off before you seem him. Vicious bastards
    I'm covered in bites off them. Anytime I go hunting the bastards are on me. Must have either good blood or they're doing it on purpose to me only

I've never been bitten by a horsefly but I'm an very popular when it comes to mosquitos.

wv2tci.jpg

At least Mosquitos won't actually hurt you. Horseflies are bastards. You'd swear they had knives and forks when they land on you.

Just sent a email to a lad who teaches MMA in tallaght and I'm hoping to join it. Need to get back to fitness for rugby this season. Plus might learn something decent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'll think about it :pac: Maybe I'll get it when I'm drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Angron wrote: »
    I'll think about it :pac: Maybe I'll get it when I'm drunk.

Think of all the banks you could rob and get away scott free when they'll all be looking for a lad with a steel moustache...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Adiboo wrote: »

OMFG That's AWESOME! Defo gettin' one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Had an awesome night at my friends wedding. Band were crap though... so much so that the groom and his band got up for a few songs!

Love the thunder and lightening too.

My daughter started dance class yesterday... the 3 year old wanted to go too but she's too young so she cried for 45 mins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I feel too fat in the dress I'm wearing, boo. It's my favourite dress, and it's actually a bit big, so no idea why I feel fat! I hate fat days.

Time to go look for something else to wear, because I have to go out soon. :(

Havint seen rain like that in a long time
    Imagine living in Ireland and saying that ha.

And I've to walk to the gym in it because himself has the car out with the girls... crapola.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Havint seen rain like that in a long time
    Imagine living in Ireland and saying that ha.

Yeah, I'm not too far from Tallaght myself, and was stood looking out the windows in work at the rain absolutely belting down!

Yeah, I'm not too far from Tallaght myself, and was stood looking out the windows in work at the rain absolutely belting down!

Tisnt a bad thing. Need a bit of rain every once and a while. But it really did belt down. Me dog for some reason refuses to go in her kennel when it rains. She looks like a drowned rat.
    Least with the rain the flies will piss off for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Not a drop in lovely Sligo. It's like a fresh Spring day here, nice breeze and fluffy clouds in a blue sky. Beautiful :)

It's still roasting out
    Just went out for a smoke and was sweating

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Had plans to go for a walk on the beach. This is gonna be interesting in pissing rain!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I think must be lucky in work last night in Tallaght seen a small bit of rain but nothing major like everyone was saying and today the sun is splitting the sky when I woke up.

Just found out that the guy who did my most recent tattoo is opening his own shop in Dublin City Centre next month. Delighted :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Went into Claire's Accesories today and bought a spiffy black spiked bracelet. For once, it actually fits my enormous wrists. Wooo!
    Also got my hair done- lovely pillarbox red as opposed to the gingery/copper brown it had previously faded to.
    Going to see The Wolverine tomorrow night! Can't wait! Shirtless Hugh Jackman and a movie set in Japan! Wheee!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Think il have a few beers tonight

264163.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

^Love those Erdinger mix packs, like a delightfully alcoholic pick-n-mix :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement