Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

hopefully my lotto win will be this week and i can finally start my sleeve :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

June 17th im booked in fr my next one! wait is killing me!! then saving until september to get my sleeve finished

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭TheBellJar

After seeing Marcins work on the last guy who tattooed me I decided he's my best bet if I don't want to hold out a year for Remis, so I dropped him a FB message there at the weekend. He sent me his email address there last night to send my images/description of my idea to so I'm all excited now to see if he thinks it's workable - yays! :) Today isn't a great day for me so I'm focusing on this to distract myself, it'd be awesome to think I could have it done in the next few months...especially after a year of hmming and haa'ing over it in my head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Was supposed to be off work tomorrow and Thursday but have been told I have to cover for my boss. But, I have plans tomorrow so im refusing to cover tomorrow on such short notice, and as a result, I've been cut to twenty hours next week. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

So it's slowly starting to hit me that I'm gonna be getting my chest cut up later today. I'll be leaving my house in about three hours, getting nervous!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭TheBellJar

So it's slowly starting to hit me that I'm gonna be getting my chest cut up later today. I'll be leaving my house in about three hours, getting nervous!!
    Explain?!
    (newb!:pac:)

TheBellJar wrote: »
    Explain?!
    (newb!:pac:)

Oh :P I'm getting scarification on my chest later today, a geometric mandala-style design around my left nipple. Cupcake_Crisis was even nice enough to volunteer to come along and photograph the process, so it would be well documented for y'all folks! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Oh :P I'm getting scarification on my chest later today, a geometric mandala-style design around my left nipple. Cupcake_Crisis was even nice enough to volunteer to come along and photograph the process, so it would be well documented for y'all folks! :D

So I take it my services are still required :pac:

Yes, if you still can :3

Yes, if you still can :3

Yeah, no bother! I'll set my camera up at home so I'm ready to go straight away.

• Advertisement

I'm probably going to spend the next two hours pacing around my room :O

I'd love to say it's not gonna be as bad as you think. ..... but it's probably gonna be worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

I'd love to say it's not gonna be as bad as you think. ..... but it's probably gonna be worse.

real confidence builder!! inspiring stuff :p;)

It's ok, I'll just go grab a cup of tea. TEA WILL FIX IT!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'm probably going to spend the next two hours pacing around my room :O

I'm sure it will be better than you imagine it to be. We build these things up in our own heads! It will be sore, you know it will, but it's what you want, so I am sure it'll be bearable!
    Best to distract yourself till then, so the adrenaline kicks in when you want it to!

Ah I know, I'm sure it'll be fine. It's not like I'm a stranger to pain.

I just get hit by anxiety, where I can't do anything else until the big event is over. Couldn't sleep last night either until about 6, which is the same thing that happens to me before big exams and the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I've been told the sensation is not too unlike getting a tattoo. But sure, the pain is half the experience :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    That the Terror Artists pic you showed me a while back? That'd make a savage tattoo. :)

I hate you all for your tattoo plans. I need to save for my next one. Less than 2 weeks since the last, and I have the itch again. :pac:

That's the exact one I love the concept behind it, I want to keep that but he can add to it or twist it I'm thinking go a bit dark with it, well it's a dark subject anyway but maybe add a red rose in aswell, Im still trying to work it out in my head :o.

But most the time If I like an artists work and turst them ill give them the general idea of what I want and let them do there thing with it.

It's ok, I'll just go grab a cup of tea. TEA WILL FIX IT!

I hope you cry. I'm gonna get loads of pictures of you crying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

That's the
    exact one I love the concept behind it, I want to keep that but he can
    add to it or twist it I'm thinking go a bit dark with it, well it's a
    dark subject anyway but maybe add a red rose in aswell, Im still trying
    to work it out in my head :o.

But most the time If I like an artists work and turst them ill give
    them the general idea of what I want and let them do there thing with
    it.

What, like keep it black and grey but add in a red rose? if the red is vibrant, that could look absolutely savage. :)

• Advertisement

Aha! The plot thickens! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    What, like keep it black and grey but add in a red rose? if the red is vibrant, that could look absolutely savage. :)

That's exactly it, can twist the original image aswell once the main idea behind it is kept.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Have a handful of salt ready :pac:

Angron wrote: »
    Have a handful of salt ready :pac:

Ah you evil genius!

Rho, is it half 5 you're heading in for?

Yep! I'm aiming to be at Jervis Luas stop for half 5. That still cool by you? :)

Yep! I'm aiming to be at Jervis Luas stop for half 5. That still cool by you? :)

Aye, I'll leave mine shortly

Crap wait, just got a message from Patric, he wants to reschedule as a last minute dentist appointment came up. Argh! It'll have to be later in the week I think. Feck! Sorry about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Ah man! Talk about getting the rug pulled from under your feet!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah that sucks :( Hopefully CC sees this before she leaves >_>

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    Ah that sucks :( Hopefully CC sees this before she leaves >_>

I dropped her a text to make sure! :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement