Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I had a lovely day today :) working in town tomorrow and saturday, meeting a few friends for drinks saturday and off work sunday, happy days :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

gregers85 wrote: »
    Think il have a few beers tonight

264163.jpg
    Where did you get this?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

P_1 wrote: »
    ^Love those Erdinger mix packs, like a delightfully alcoholic pick-n-mix :)

Never had the mix pack before, looking forward to tucking into it haha :D
    McChubbin wrote: »
    Where did you get this?!

O'Briens, 15euro! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

This flipping bite is starting to drive me nuts. Elbow is really red and itchy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

gregers85 wrote: »
    O'Briens, 15euro! :)

How many bottles in that pack? 5 is it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Passenger wrote: »
    How many bottles in that pack? 5 is it?

yep! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Angron wrote: »
    This flipping bite is starting to drive me nuts. Elbow is really red and itchy.

If you have tea tree oil, put one drop on it. It'll sting, but it'll stop the itch.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Evenin' all. Jaysus that was some rain I just drove home in. The car has rain-sensitive/automatic wipers and they were going mad! Really fast, then really slow, then so fast I thought they were gonna flip the car over!! :pac:

Home now, just ate a cinnamon and raisin cake and watching the Royle Family now. :D

I'm home, relaxing before work. Internet, music and a guitar, sorted for the night. :D Should probably make dinner, but I'm feeling lazy. I also have sand in my feet. Picked a stupid day to go to the beach. :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Bloody hell that's some sleeve Thierry Henry is after getting himself, somehow doubt it was done in the one go though.

http://www.joe.ie/football/football-news/video-thierry-henry-gets-that-arm-covered-in-a-massive-tattoo/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

He should've gotten a football tattooed on the palm of his hand :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Henry will never be popular here :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Meant to post this a few days ago, but here's a few pictures from the Kerry Convention. You know the story, have a gander if ya fancy :)

http://www.facebook.com/brandonccronin/media_set?set=a.10153040585970191.1073741829.599775190&type=3

Bought one of the septum moustaches :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I want to pierce my septum just to buy one of those mustaches.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

You have got to post pics of this, Angron.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

My work here is done.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Sit down to finish my pumpkin and Ive no Orange ink left :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The least used colour I have and now I need it I don't have any-typical!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

My harddrive seems to be bollocksed again. The place that replaced it has a failure warranty so will bring it back and get a new one. If it breaks again, well clearly there's a bigger problem I can't afford to repair. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Beer O'Clock :D
    Hellrazer wrote: »
    Sit down to finish my pumpkin and Ive no Orange ink left :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The least used colour I have and now I need it I don't have any-typical!!!

Hate when stuff like that happens can be head wrecking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Lovely day behind in Killarney for walkies all day :) Wish I could snap outta this funk I'm in though. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Got absolutely soaked in town today... ran out the door first thing this morning thinking it looked lovely without a coat or an umbrella... The 4 year old cried cos it rained so hard, we took refuge in a shop for a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

January wrote: »
    Got absolutely soaked in town today... ran out the door first thing this morning thinking it looked lovely without a coat or an umbrella... The 4 year old cried cos it rained so hard, we took refuge in a shop for a while!

Yeah crazy weather in town today, cracking thunderstorm to be out in though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭innad

P_1 wrote: »
    Yeah crazy weather in town today, cracking thunderstorm to be out in though :)

Not the best day to be wearing a white top.. it was already kinda see-through before it started lashing :eek:

innad wrote: »
    Not the best day to be wearing a white top.. it was already kinda see-through before it started lashing :eek:

Try wearing a white top in work for eight hours after getting soaked! My sales were huge! :pac:

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Try wearing a white top in work for eight hours after getting soaked! My sales were huge! :pac:

I hope you're on commission! ;)

innad wrote: »
    I hope you're on commission! ;)

I am! :D Well, on top of my wages. :pac: Next week will be a good payday!

Note to self - throw water over work clothes every day from now on.

Now just don't get pneumonia :pac:

I love the prison forum, it's great to read through some of the threads.

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I am! :D Well, on top of my wages. :pac: Next week will be a good payday!

Note to self - throw water over work clothes every day from now on.

he he, the secret to success :D

• Advertisement

Now just don't get pneumonia :pac:

I love the prison forum, it's great to read through some of the threads.

I've had it before, never again! It's horrendous. :(

The prison forum is my favourite forum on boards tbh. I once spent the entire night reading every single page on it. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement