Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Mates baby christening
    Start at 3 o'clock only home now
    Pretty frickin drunk
    Anyone else on the drunk wagon???
    Seriously I'm pist

I hope I'm not to late to the party but yes for the second week running I woke up still drunk, this time I'm blaming Whelans anytime I end up in that place I end up hammered, have Christening today to go to need a new liver and body before I even consider it, Plus woke up with 150 in the wallet not a good sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Havint felt this bad in a long time.
    I usually don't get hangovers but I did have about 12 pint bottles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Bunch of alco's :p

Jaysus I know I hated the heat but this is just as bad... Why can't we just have a warm, balmy climate! Why does it have to be so extreme!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It's not too bad here really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Off to the cinema in a few. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Whatcha gonna see?

This is the end. Looks like a heap of shíte, but sure, may as well! :D

I still have to get around to going to see The World's End.

Besides, it can't be that bad, it has Emma Watson :pac:

I don't like Emma Watson. :pac:

I also have a date during the week. Well, another one. :D

Well I think she's really pretty :P

Yay for you :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Esoteric_ wrote: »

I thought this is the end was brill!!
    But then again I don't seem to have a good taste in movies as I discovered last night :P :o

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Went to go to the shop and the fucking clutch is gone in the car now!! Alternator a few weeks ago, clogged fuel filter last week and now this. Sick of it now, alway feckin' something!!! :mad: :mad: :(

Stuuupid Primera's...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I don't like Emma Watson. :pac:

Always suspected that there was something wrong with you. Now I have proof.

Last day of a week off. I'm feeling sad. Why can't someone just pay me for doing nothing all the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I thought it eas really good, a lot better than I expected. My friends all said the same, even the one with really really love expectations.

Must see The World's End and The Conjuring. Was going to see Now You See Me but heard mainly bad things so think I'll wait for the DVD.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Orim wrote: »
    Last day of a week off. I'm feeling sad. Why can't someone just pay me for doing nothing all the time?

Go on the dole? :v

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

jenizzle wrote: »
    Go on the dole? :v

Don't tempt me :pac:

But I'll correct that to lots of money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I got one of those lovely Erdinger variety boxes on Saturday. Guy in the off license even threw in two extra glasses because I'm such a great customer. :) On the downside, though, I got an absolute soaking on Friday and now I have a nasty head cold along with aching wisdom teeth. :( Not to worry, though- my brother bought me Bioshock Infinate!

Awaiting a phone calm now to see if I got the job that I interviewed for today
    Pretty nervous. Really hope its good news

Fook me that was a mental weekend a skinful of pints on Friday, down the pub early on Saturday into town then back to a house party, then yesterday a christening plenty more drink in the local then again back to a house party till about 6 or 7 in the morning. I don't want to see a drink again for a while, feels like I've killed half m brain.

Was a fun weekend though :D.
    Awaiting a phone calm now to see if I got the job that I interviewed for today
    Pretty nervous. Really hope its good news

Best of luck with the job, fingers crossed.

• Advertisement

Good luck :)

Got me a jobbbbbbb!!!!!!!
    :):):):)

Fcuking delighted for ya! :D

Woooohoooooo :D

Nice one dodderangler!

Congrats!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Brilliant news, congratulations dodderangler :D

Thanks folks
    I'm over the moon. Was real nervous about waiting on the phone call because there was loads in for the interview and I got picked so really looking forward to weeks work now

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Here's a fairly cool documentary on tattoos and the development of the industry from an Irish perspective:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Howdy folks! How is everyone? Good weekends all around I hope! Mine was quite lovely. Had my niece on Friday so she kept me busy. Running around after a toddler while you have chronic sunburn is an exhausting task. Went to see The Worlds End with the boy on Saturday, it's no Hot Fuzz but it definitely has its moments. Then we headed back to mine and got bladdered watching Dylan Moran. A lovely day was had by all :o

• Advertisement

Howdy folks! How is everyone? Good weekends all around I hope! Mine was quite lovely. Had my niece on Friday so she kept me busy. Running around after a toddler while you have chronic sunburn is an exhausting task. Went to see The Worlds End with the boy on Saturday, it's no Hot Fuzz but it definitely has its moments. Then we headed back to mine and got bladdered watching Dylan Moran. A lovely day was had by all :o

Chronic sunburn ouch, how you manage that? Nothing worse happened to me a few times on different holidays.

Im suprisingly not to bad considering the weekend I had though I would be in ribbons but I seem to feel somewhat functional now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement