Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Congrats Eso :D

In other news, my moustache septum bar arrived :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Pics please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Pics!

Congrats on handing in your thesis kellief!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Angron wrote: »
    Congrats Eso :D

In other news, my moustache septum bar arrived :D

C'mon Angron, break out the pics of this badboy. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Put it up in the picture thread :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Which pic thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Passenger wrote: »
    Which pic thread?

The Tattoo & Piercings one ;).

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055659943&page=11

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

First proper day of sales
    Fcuk me some people are just so fcukin ignorant.
    So what if you live in dalkey in your million euro gaf. No need to be such a Cnut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

My utorrent was on the blink for months but it's finally working again thanks to the savvy knowledge of my big brother. Must remember to throw some cider his way. Cue the music!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭innad

^^ Probably my favourite entrance, ever. Thanks for that :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Guh. Just finished up Season 3 of The Walking Dead. I was just starting to warm to Andrea....:(
    Now I've got nothing to do but sit here listening to Daft Punk and quietly will October and Season 4 to come quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Lovely weather for ladies day in Galway today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

On my way to laois for a house party, and I've been told I have to do music, a guitar has been provided. This is gonna be interesting when I'm drunk. :D

Damn flies. Window's closed, door's closed, and the little bastards keep getting in.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

I am officially employed! :D Door-to-door sales let's be having ya! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭innad

Got my laptop back! They had to replace the hard drive but were able to save all my data. Phew! :D

Picked up a bottle of Jack Daniels honey on special offer in Dunnes :D hope this one is nice.

Go so EST

You drunk yet Lyn?

Down 1 stone and 24 inches in a month... absolutely delighted with myself.

January wrote: »
    You drunk yet Lyn?

Down 1 stone and 24 inches in a month... absolutely delighted with myself.

I can't see straight. Thank god for aunt correct? Oh god I'm so proud of you! !!

• Advertisement

Yeah that aunt correct is a god send :p Thank you :D

I am officially employed! :D Door-to-door sales let's be having ya! :D

That's what I'm doing. Started on Tuesday. Not easy but your self employed technically so good wages. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

That's what I'm doing. Started on Tuesday. Not easy but your self employed technically so good wages. :)

What ya selling? :)

Yeah I had an observation day yesterday with one of the lads who's been working there for a few months. Long fecking day, walked roughly 7 km (coulda been 14 cause there was a chance that we'd have to walk back into the city to the office after walking around the residential area all day, but luckily we got a lift, funnily enough it was from one of the people we made a sale to :D ) but hell, he managed to make himself €100 in one day! :eek: Fcukin mindblowing!! :pac:

Hopefully I'll make a sale soon, starting tomorrow now. Nervous out haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Due to this new law coming in soon, I finally got the Space Wagon taxed today (it expired in January) , and drove around for two hours LOOKING for a checkpoint. Guess what - NO CHECKPOINTS ANYWHERE!! If I'm doing 10kph over the speed limit, they're hiding behind a bush waiting for me. If I had no insurance, you can bet your ass there'd be a checkpoint every few miles. Everything above board today, and no sign of the hoors!! :rolleyes: :o Ah well.... :pac: :pac: :pac:

Hope everyone's well.

Oh inn I'm dying. Me and my friend have had 5 bottles me wine and a bottle of champagne. J*I'll me now

I know you're not supposed to drive alone when you're a learner but.... I do it anyway... last night I was bringing the little one home from dance class and was stopped on a road waiting on a gap for a right turn and a Garda van pulls up at a red light on the right and I'm all "act cool, act cool" with my learner plates still up and everything... Thankfully a line of traffic obscured my view from them... Fun times... driving is fun though :D

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Oh inn I'm dying. Me and my friend have had 5 bottles me wine and a bottle of champagne. J*I'll me now

Oh Lyn I can't wait until you see these posts when you are sober :D

Bit tipsy now. Went to the pub for a few drinks with my friend, met some other friends, now back at the house for a few cans.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

What ya selling? :)

Yeah I had an observation day yesterday with one of the lads who's been working there for a few months. Long fecking day, walked roughly 7 km (coulda been 14 cause there was a chance that we'd have to walk back into the city to the office after walking around the residential area all day, but luckily we got a lift, funnily enough it was from one of the people we made a sale to :D ) but hell, he managed to make himself €100 in one day! :eek: Fcukin mindblowing!! :pac:

Hopefully I'll make a sale soon, starting tomorrow now. Nervous out haha!

I would in me boll*x walk that far for €100!

Good morning hungover people! I wasn't drinking last night *acts all smug*

• Advertisement

jenizzle wrote: »
    I would in me boll*x walk that far for €100!

Good morning hungover people! I wasn't drinking last night *acts all smug*

You would either get 100 quid in 3 houses or could get 300 quid in 9 houses.
    It's well worth it if you have a way with people. I'm in same job. I get 35 a house and if I get 8 gafs everyday ( which is very possible) that's 280 so if that was on average everyday and you have a choice to work Saturday which is best day aswell you could get roughly 1600 quid a week? I'd walk to Carlow everyday for that a week. It's worth it if your good at talking to people

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement